Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

WTF am i doing wrong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SoLg3r, Mar 30, 2010.

1. Hey guys
    this is my first time posting a thread and im a relatively new smoker so please dont talk shit or anything.

So anyway i dont understand why i still am not feeling high. This is prob about mayb about the tenth time ive smoked and still am not feeling this really high feeling like ripped. the first weekend which was about less than a year ago i smoked a g in a bowl and then 3 jays the next day. the next time was around thanksgiving break when i smoked like a total of 3 jays in 2 days still nothing. then in january i smoked out of a bong and it was pretty good and i felt something then but nothing crazy. then i smoked a jay lik 2 weeks ago, 1 more saturday, and a blunt today. 2 weeks ago nothing, last sat i felt pretty funny lik i was laughing but agian not ripped, and today i smoked a blunt and everyone was lik im so high and i had to lie and say i was.

now heres my question. why am i still not feeling high.
    -i kept thinking its just the beginning so i just have to get used to it but its been lik 10xs
    -am i just overthinking it like when im high i just think if im high or not too hard by looking for signs of being high
    -am i smoking ot wrong or not holding it in long enough or something...usually i hold it in for lik 3-4 esc mayb a lil longer and sometimes unconciously blowing it too quickly
    -am i really actually but just expect it to be like woooaa im really fuckin high right now

thanks for all the help sorry if its really long..all ideas/comments are appreciated

2. Keep smoking man it took me my 13th time to smoke Marijuana until i got high...

3. are you inhaling

4. dont mean to be a hater but i have to ask a couple of questions. i dont mean to treat you like you're dumb/inexperienced but given your circumstances i think its necessary to clarify a couple of things:

a. you get your ganja from a dealer or from a clinic?
    b. you ever smoke cigarettes?

being high is pretty noticeable. i feel like your dealer must be giving you crap or you arent smoking right. although you smoking a bong says you should know how to smoke. i blame your bud.

5. How in the hell could it take your 13th time to become high?

If you're telling the accurate truth, then i'm shocked.

6. Make sure you inhale deep. suck on the device your smoking with at least for 3 seconds release pull back from that mouth closed and then breath in again and hold it for as long as possible. good luck:smoke:

7. #7 Duckyx, Mar 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2010
    it takes A few good sessions before you end up knowing what being "High" is.

try buying an 8th of mids. Rolling half up into a blunt with a friend or 2. Learn to inhale correctly.

After that Im pretty sure you will know what being high is like.

Dont think about being high.

Smoke as you start playing video games/watching a movie/cooking/fire/anything.

Just dont think "Am I high?"

Just Get a video game started up and take a rip, then start playing, when you die take another rip. Sooner or later you will get up and be like WHOLLY SHIT STAINS! What is wrong with me.

8. You smoking schwag or what?

9. do some smoke tricks french inhale or ghost that helps my high

10. honestly if you're getting decent stuff and you're smoking it right, you should get blown. lol like out of your mind ripped. so get your ish from someone else or breathe, inhale, inhale some more, hold it, and let it out slowwwlly.

you'll lose track of time, your mouth will get dry, and everything will seem super duper interesting. try eating.

11. i always get insanely high when i ghost it and if you ghost a couple bong hoots it will probably knock you on your ass if you've only smoked as much as far apart as you said you have, otherwise i would say your bud is at best sub-par try buying somewhere else and try too find some bud that have lots of tricomes on it (tiny THC crystals barely visible too the naked eye that kinda resemble tall mushrooms in appearence)

12. #12 RepentYeNbelievethegospel, Mar 30, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2010
    Don't think about the high coming on, just RELAX and never try to fight the high because it WILL win.

Always remember to stay hydrated during and after smoking, and try to have a light/healthy snack about 30 minutes before smoking.

Be prepared and remember that mood and setting play a huge role in your high. Most importantly- make sure to smoke somewhere safe that you can relax without worry or being interupted.

Inhale just like a normal breathe using your lungs- DO NOT swallow smoke or use your diaphram. Never hold smoke in your lungs for more then 5 seconds. If you inhaled correctly your shoulders should rise up just like a normal breathe.

In addition, don't smoke so much that you become overwhelmed or uncomfortable. Take just a few decent hits, wait 20-30 minutes and see how your feeling. If you don't feel high, then repeat at that pace(take a few then wait).

Good luck and feel free to pm me with any questions.

13. Wait, how do you Ghost?

And i have to disagree, with NYCdeisel, its best to smoke on a empty stomach so your body can absorb the THC much easier, after just having a meal its kinda wasting bud to smoke..

14. Are you currently taking any prescription medications, such as antidepressants?

15. lol Ghosting is when you let a cloud of smoke out that suck it all back it you can also do table shots(blow smoke onto table let it sit there then suck it all back in

16. look dude, the tips im gonna give.... follow them or not.

-see if you can get your hands on some dispensary weed.
    -VAPE,VAPE,VAPE!
    -When holding a hit, hold it until you feel like you need air. this hsould be like 5-15 secs
    -get somewhere where you feel COMFORTABLE. you may need to be high a few times to achieve this.

the first time i got high, i vaped, and it was in my room. i had been preparing for months... munchies, music, locked door, eye drops, weed, lightbulb vape, inscence, sploof(even though vape smell doesnt stay in the air for more then 15 secs), everything. i vaped a nick of shitty weed, and kept checking in the mirror to see if my eyes were red.they never did get red. i put drops in anyways. so i went downstairs, and plopped on the couch. by that point, i stopped being so paranoid. you arent gonna get caught if you got all the right stuff. just play it cool. you'll be sitting on the couch, like me, and just say to yourself:"dude, im fucking baked. woah." i spent like 3 hrs on that couch. then i dominated at ping pong. hahahaha but you gotta let all other emotions melt away. then the high comes on.

17. smoke stronger shit

18. you just gotta roll with it. i gaurrentee your not inhaling right. take a puff, breathe in a huge amount of air, and then youll be set. also, youll know when your high, dont fight it., dont ask questions. just be high.

19. this! i find this is the only reason why first timers dont get high! people say "I DIDNT GET HIGH MY FIRST TIME" and its b/c they are vaginas and dont know how to inhale the bud!! sorry makes me angry sometime :mad:

my advice to you take a hit and right after that take a quick puff of fresh air... repeat this and note: DONT BLOW YOUR HIT OUT BEFORE YOU TAKE YOUR FRESH AIR HIT

i hope you get high and if you dont id just stop wasting my time/money

20. find a new bud dealer and start smoking nicely rolled joints or blunts wen u inhale inhale deep like super SIIII breathe hold for 3 seconds ull know if your inhaling depending on how dark the smoke is