WTF??? Above The Influence.....

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by cheez, Apr 26, 2009.

1. Wow, this is getting ridiculous. This was on the homepage of the Above The Influence website.

[​IMG]

HEART ATTACKS???? SCHIZOPHRENIA???? WTF??? WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?? I THINK THEY FORGOT TO ADD HOW IT MAKES WHITE WOMEN BECOME ATTRACTED TO NEGROES AND ITS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DEGENERATION OF RACES

And also on their marijuana page in the sidebar it lists the risks

Risks
    Impaired judgment and motor coordination / Shortened attention span and distractibility / Anxiety and panic attacks /Increased heart rate / Increased risk of heart attack / Increased risk for schizophrenia in vulnerable individuals / Impaired judgment / Problems with memory and learning / Lowered motivation / Decreased alertness and coordination / Addiction / Withdrawal symptoms from stopping drug use (in a chronic user): irritability, sleeplessness, anxiety, impaired appetite, and aggression.

AGGRESSION? WITHDRAWAL? c'mon, you dont get aggresive, you laugh, you eat, you sometimes sleep, not get angry.

And then, an ask the doctor article. Read it, you'll either laugh or get angry lol.

My younger brother told me that his friends smoke pot ... | Ask The Doc | AboveTheInfluence.com

2. Rofl, how stupid can they be?

3. They have to put "bad" in parenthesis because there aren't many legit studies stating that it is bad for you. Above the Influence is a complete joke and if that kid actually did research on his own he would find out that yea it may shorten you're breathe a tiny bit but after about 2 weeks of non-use he would be perfectly fine.

As for the grades, I'm currently a highschool senior and when I started to use pot regularly my grades actually went up because I wasn't so stressed out about homework and shit. Plus I've completely quit drinking since I've started smoking and all around my relationships have improved.

4. "Problems with learning."

I remember this one time in my sophomore biology class our teacher gave us this really confusing assignment. About 45 minutes prior to that I had eaten half of a super potent brownie (3-4 grams in the half). I was really stoned when I got the assignment but for some reason everything in my mind clicked with it. I ended up being the only kid who understood how to do the work and had to explain it to everybody.

5. Same here, I'm in highschool. I was making B's and C's in honors courses because of being stressed out, started smoking and now I make all A's in honors courses :)

6. aggression....
    yep that's me when I smoke.
    dude, wtf above the influence?
    this is a load of bs.
    I hate that the commercials always come on when we're smoking.

7. even though it is almost all false, it does increase risk of heart attack because it increases your heart rate so if you have an awful heart you could get a heart attack.

8. Their claims are getting worse, they really are getting desperate.

9. Yea but you could say the same thing about excercise. Like working out puts you at a higher risk of having a heart attack it's just rediculous.

10. it really is getting to the point where someone needs to take legal action. The ondcp is spendidng tax money to promulgate lies. Lying is bad enough, but when you take the evils of other drugs and attach them ad hoc to cannabis it is irresponsible.

11. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyQeCQi5qBQ]YouTube - Family Guy- Drugs Are Bad Commercial (from episode "420)[/ame]

Above the Influence got owned!! Haha. That site is full of shit.