Wtf 70's LSD?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Cannabis Corpse, Sep 9, 2008.

1. One of my friends told me today that the LSD going around in my area is the same stuff from the 70's that is too powerful for me since it will be my first time and it will "FRY" my brain 20 years later or so.

BLASPHEMY I SAY!

2. maybe its sandoz haha. i've heard it still exists. i read a report where some tried and true acid heads were given sandoz lsd-25 and they said its effects were the same as americas blotter.

odds are your friends are bullshitting:p

3. you can have flash backs but for the most part it intoxicates you for the time that you took it, I mean if you want something that won't have as much reprocutions go the natural route with boomers.

4. Flashbacks are just god giving you better value for money.

5. True, but I know he mentioned flashbacks which is true but the frying part I don't believe.

6. this is the reason i stopped smoking weed, tripping, rolling, all this, because of people alays hyping shit up or talking out of their ass. its like people saying "o0o0o i gots this purple haze, along with some rolls like those in 1985, and some coca like that in 1978"
    did they do EVERY baggie of coke or roll ever produced in '85 or '78 to back up the statement? doubt it.

and does it matter? drugs are drugs. quality > year it was supposedly made.

7. I'm confused. the acid there is from the 70s? ummmmm no, LSD breaks down pretty fast.... its deff not. your friend has no way of knowing what 70s acid was like in comparison, judging your age from your post. tell them they'll trip balls if they stick blotter up their ass and see if they do it.

8. My friends dad tells me he can get LSD-25 the true Leeroy blend or something like that... I dont remember the exact name....

but he says one hit is equivelant to 4 hits on regular acid.

I believe him, this dude was one of the grateful deads main acid dealers. He used to tour with them all the time and would just trip acid the entire tour. and his first son (my friend) was born on a grateful dead tour :smoke:

9. Where is my flashbacks???? i ate tons of Acid, Lsd, L, shroos....never a flashback.....hmmmm.....i do have some shroos in the freeze that flash me back....

ull be fine CC....have fun.

:smoke:

10. Of course its the same shit from the 70's. LSD is LSD.
    If he means the acid is FROM the 1970's its bs because it degrades pretty easily.

11. Actually, in the 70's the average microdot or stamp only had 40-60mcg of LSD. Today it's usually 80-100mcg. It's much stronger these days.

So BS. Like weed, it's just a marketing gimmick to get you to buy more and pay more.

Tell an experienced drug user 'this will FRY YOU, it's too strong weed/lsd/crack/meth/etc.' and they'll just be offended and want to try it more.

It's amazing what the placebo affect can do. I got my friends to roll on aspirin before. XD When I told them mid-party they refused to beleive me until I showed them some aspirin in a bottle and proved it (it had the little number-letter codes on it)

I laughed my ass off

12. facepalm..oh lord, another one.

13. Also, ROFL, they will!

LSD can be absorbed orally or sublingually. Also theoretically it can be snorted or injectd but i've never heard of it. But folks chew on stamps aaaaall the time. Anal-insertion is the same as sublingual absorption under the tongue

If you pour alcohol up your ass, besides being painful, you'll get drunK SUPER fucking fast. WAY faster than drinking it
    just don't use something really strong or carbonated or you could hurt yourself

I know a bunch of folks trip balls on belladonna salve by rubbing it on their skin. Not reccomended tho 'cuz an OD will kill you really really easy
    better to trip on acid, shrooms or mescaline cause it's harder to hurt yourslef on them

14. #14 nfs924, Sep 10, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2008
    In the 70's, the typical LSD blotter was much more potent because they weren't really too sure what dosage to give people. I think I remember reading that a tab in the 70's had around 200 micrograms. Now, the average tab has around 50 micrograms. I don't think the OP means the blotters are actually from 1970.

EDIT: Yea, here's the website.

15. I know he is bullshitting me. I won't have fun yet till I get some aCid.

16. LSD from the 70's was about 10X more powerful than it is today.

17. Heh back in high school, I made a shirt in graphic arts that said sandoz pharmaceuticals on the front and a big sheet of orange sunshine on the back. I still have the shirt 10 years later and it looks good as new as I never wore mine that often. Here are pics I took a few months back of it

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v151/Stangfriik/sandozfront.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v151/Stangfriik/sandozback.jpg

18. A friend of mine told me she had a flashback when she cracked her back. Try that.

19. only 1 thing comes to mind: steve-o and the "butt chug"