WTF? 2 plants from 1 seed??

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by blazin420, Mar 7, 2004.

1. I'll post a picture tomorrow. But it looks like another plant is growing in the same pot with another plant. It kinda looks like a root grew up out of the ground and grew 2 cotlydons. Its really wierd. Its about 3 inches from the first plant.

This ever happen to anyone? I know for a fact I did not put 2 seeds in the soil.

Here are the pics.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. It grew 2 more leaves since last night! WTF is this? Should I pull it out?

3. lol thats funny, it looks quite far away from the plant, you sure you didnt accidently drop one in there? i have a similar stem growing from my mother, but it is maybe a half an inch away from the main stem.

4. Actually, its more like 2 inches from the stem. The pot is only 6.5 inches.

Positive I did not drop one in there.

5. id rip it out, its not going to grow much at all with the main plant being in that pot. its growing fast and its taking up all space with root growth.

6. Cool. Will do. Do you think it is part of the other plant? A root that just grew out?

7. it jus seems to be to far for the plant to do that at its age. but im no master grower. maybe froggy or sid can help you out on that one. i still think it may be an overlooked seed that somehow ended up in the mix.