WTF! 1/8ths only!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MowieWowie, Nov 11, 2009.

1. I just hit up my guy for some fire and he said he only does 1/8ths now! I've been getting shit from this guy for like 6mo now and he never did this to me before. There's really nothing I can do about it but get it from someone else. It just pissed me off that he would pull that, don't you wanna make money mothafucka? I got a phone call from the guy that I had an interview with yesterday and he said I start on Saturday, all I want to do is smoke. I don't think I ever gonna buy from this guy again just for the fact that he pulled that shit. :mad:

2. how much do you normally buy?

3. dude's trying to maximize his profits. Id say fuck him if your looking to buy in bigger quanities but if you or a friend of yours just needs an eigth and he has decent shit hes still pretty useful for that i guess.

4. probably two eighths lol

5. thats pretty standard around here...not really worth selling under an 1/8 unless you only get like an ounce at a time. or you usually get bigger than an 1/8? that would be a straight bitch move if you've been getting 1/8+ for 6mo. then he pulls that...

6. Ive got halfs, quarters, grams, 1/8ths pretty much everything under a pound. Thats the thing that pisses me off Ive got 1 gram before, I'm not sketchy or anything, he used to work with me at my old job.

7. he probably dosnt want to drive out to where you are to deliver just a g man. you should go pick it up from him or maybe he just dosnt want to deal with that kind of shit because he has everything already weighed out in 8ths

8. All I ever pick up is 1/8ths....

9. yea that's whack. fuck 'em. there's better hook-ups out there waitin for ya;)

10. Whatever I'm about to pick up some from another dude. Fuck that guy.

11. maybe he doesnt exactly have enough to give you but an 8th.

12. i wouldnt be getting so mad over this...
    you said you buy halfs and quarters.... and your like all ":mad::mad::mad: GRRRRRRRRR" because hes only going to do 1/8s now? lol.

find someone else but dont be so immature about him only doin 1/8s now mane.

now if he said he only does grams now... then yeah, fuck that guy.

13. Does he only do 1/8ths or anything greater than or equal to an 1/8?

14. Thats what one of my few dank guys started doin recently. But he also dropped his prices for 8ths down to 55, so that's cool

15. Fuck that shit. One gram flat. No more.

No specials... no satisfied customers.

16. Hahaha

17. as i smoke more and more i see these kinds of problems entering my life as well.. back in the summer when i was just starting i would be perfectly fine with 1/8th's because as i look back i got ripped off pretty bad because dealers knew i didn't know shit. but now i'm buyin' shit by the o..i feel your pain on this one bro

18. Down to 55? That's a 440 oz.
    Fuck 55.
    Pay 40.

19. I don't understand the complaints here, I have met sellers who will only do 1/8ths before and it makes sense from two standpoints:

First, more transactions = more chances to get caught, so selling dime bags really ups your odds of getting caught. I'm happy if my seller is reducing his odds of taking heat.

Second, larger sales = tougher charges if caught. Same as before, the seller is simply trying to protect himself in case the law gets involved. Again, I'm happy if the person I'm buying from is trying to keep the law at bay.

In both instances it doesn't bother me because I like the idea that my seller takes precautions. If he's trying to be safe, I don't have to worry as much.

20. Getting caught selling two grams < Getting caught selling 2 ounces.