WSWS perpetual grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by WeedSexWeightsShakes, Jul 7, 2017.

1. nah m8 no journals, sort of newish to the site really from our last grow. just been getting involved in chat and swapping a few ideas and pictures with people.i'm still very much an apprentice in all this. i learned a bit but still learning loads. this site has really helped
    i do like watching other peoples grows for tips. sort of finding good grows on here what people have had and in the future i will try and emulate what they do.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Big update guys
    QBs installed!
    Love no more blurple!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Making a note more so to myself right now.
    QBs are about 24"-26" from tops running at 260w each. Everything seems to be responding good so far. The 3 clones have stretched some already. Noticed when lights go off the clones look tired lol little droopy.
    Also one ww popped through a little bit. Waiting on the other two still. And waiting for the 4th to germ still.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Another update added blumat gravity kit and tied up some colas that were having a hard time.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  5. Looking great bro I can't wait tell mines there I'm not there yet

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  6. All of it is just beautiful that is a tent I would be mighty proud of man

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  7. Welcome to the QB club
    It time for some big yields!
    I still have 2 300w.mars in just for the sides.
    Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  8. I An baked right now but wanted t say thanks guys. Been putting in a lot of effort. The QBs are awesome. Plants look good except the lady that had nitro burn is a little crusty lol hopefully it will be ok bud tho. What do yo guys think? Or anyone have experience in that?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Nitro burn ain't too much to worry about, I've had 11 oz yields with nitro burn. As long as you find the problem and mend it, aka cut back nitro you'll be fine

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hopefully. I can tell she is lagging behind compared to the other two lol. But she seems to have survived it. She's just a little ugly haha

11. Hi! I have a couple plants mid flower right now nd always at 3-4 weeks intoflower I get leaf issues but they always finish nicely.

• Like Like x 1
  12. From what iv heard some nitro burn doesn't effect harvest much. This is what iv ready iv never only had nitro deficiency, which does hurt yield a bit apparently

Edit/add:
    Friend of mine ( older aged friend of mine old school grower ) said that if to much nitro during flowering causing yellowing of leaf, it's fine as the bud uses most of the nutrients they're growing they use it more than the leaf / be able to use more then the leaf. I dunno if that applies in any way to real life the dudes a fucking hippy but he grows killer ass bud that knocks you to the ground so I dunno ...

• Like Like x 1
  13. just got back today guys...
    bad news is the indica i been vegging for awhile is male
    sucks cause it looks really good too lol oh well
    anyways!
    friend is dropping my whitewidow fem seedlings off tonight
    my 4 outdoor girls are starting to bud good and look good
    my 3 clones have stretched A LOT
    3 other ladies have maybe a couple weeks until they're done!
    i'll get some pics up sometime tonight!

14. #95 WeedSexWeightsShakes, Sep 8, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2017
    The damn male and 4 outdoor little ladies
    Two white widow seeds that popped through.
    Still waiting on the other 2

Attached Files:

15. Flower tent

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Loving the qbs ganna be some good buds!
    Got my qbs flowering some white widows what's in the tent currently?[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  17. #98 WeedSexWeightsShakes, Sep 8, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2017
    The QBs r killing it!
    Everything is xxx og in the flower tent.
    4 white widow seeds in the veg tent.
    How far are your lights?

Had to supercrop a few colas
    Haven't tried it in flower so hopefully it's all good lol

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  18. My girls are getting taller everyday with more bud, i had them at what i thought was 18 inches and in 2 days they grew 6 inches and they were about 12 inches for a bit before moving back to 18 inches again.

That's the sweet spot for me

• Like Like x 1
  19. Thanks for sharing. I actually forgot to even measure lol. I'll do it tomorrow!