WSWS perpetual grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by WeedSexWeightsShakes, Jul 7, 2017.

1. #41 Tbone Shuffle, Aug 6, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2017
    Nitro toxic. Needs to be flushed now and then allowed to dry. It looks like it. Maybe just the bad lighting. Could be overwatered. The waxy look is also a toxic symptom.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Dang this is what happens when you leave your ladies to someone else lol.
    I am going to flush her after some coffee and breakfast lol
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  3. They'll be okay. I had a plant sitter nitro burn my plants too. The buds turned out great. It's not that bad.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Good to hear. Just flushed all of them with a gallon each and 10ml florakleen. The water sitting in the tray ok or should I make sure they aren't sitting in any water?

5. Many people don't like the plant to sit in the run off at all. It's not a good idea. You're trying to get rid of that stuff. It will just absorb back in. Majortoker had a tip a while back that I still haven't done but you can buy plastic grid ceiling panels for those drop ceilings from homedepot that when cut up make excellent spacers for under the plant so they don't sit in the runoff.

• Like Like x 1
  6. That is a good idea. But for now I'll lift them out and drain the excess. Thanks a ton tbone!

• Like Like x 1
  7. If you have a source or a grocery store willing to give up, my buddy used a pop cases. The plastic bit that holds the pops. Something along these lines [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. LOL I have 4 old soup cans in the bottom of a big tote that my 5gal sits on

• Like Like x 1
  9. Dude tuna cans would actually work well
    Great idea lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Just watered all the ladies
    Last feed for the one almost done
    Other 3 got a gallon each with some florakleen
    Hopefully the one starts bouncing back
    Other two aren't too bad

• Like Like x 1
  11. Veg tent update

Attached Files:

12. Tric shot

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  13. She is almost done

Attached Files:

14. watered everyone last night
    lady almost done got 1 gallon of water with florakleen
    she is starting to get top heavy, leaning a lot lol
    other ones got normal feed, light on the floramicro

• Like Like x 1
  15. Not too much to update on. Flowering lady is ready. Might try to get chopping tomorrow. For sure sometime this week. Watered 2 ladies tonight. They're doing well. The one in the back is having a rough time. She's still pretty wet so Ima give her another day or two before more watering.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Man she is looking good
    May chop tonight if I have time

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  17. I had time

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  18. That's some killer looking bud great work man

• Like Like x 1
  19. Thanks bro! The harvest of this lady was exciting. So much better and different compared to the last lol. Actually have some decent size buds. Wonder what I'll end up yielding from her.
    I think the other 3 are going to be even better.
    I used different nutes and they seem way stickier, Lot more trics

• Like Like x 1
  20. Right on
    That's exciting, definetly very impressive plants I love how purple leaves got to haha. Hell yah there very nice looking buds they look quite dense to ey?