WS mini 10 12'' beaker?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by dougland, Nov 15, 2009.

1. #1 dougland, Nov 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2009
    How are the Wicked Sands Mini 10 arm tubes? I know the trees are blown by LW, are they pretty good tubes/trees if treated well? I know the company is going out of business or something, anyone know what's up with that? Thanks

2. Don't even have Weedstar be an option. Don't make the same mistake I did.

WS's percs have so much drag it takes more time to clear the thing then to milk it, it's bullshit.

Weedstars are cheap for a reason.

3. #3 dougland, Nov 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2009
    I was referring to Wicked Sands...the 10 arm mini with tree perc blown by Luke Wilson...i don't buy/own china glass haha

4. 10 arm by luke wilson? that probably rips.., are you talking about a chubler sort piece or how's it look?

5. Yeah LW blew the trees on these tubes. one, i'd be getting a clear one. It's got a tiny bore size, but is thick and is tiny at 12''. Input?
    Not my pic
    [​IMG]

6. Thank god, and my bad.

7. Yea awesome tubes if you like the size, I just couldn't get over how small the bore size is on them. And where did you hear they're going out of business?

And the thickness on them is 4mm

8. if LW blew the percs its legit for sure. Plus wicked sands makes excellent pieces, id say buy.

9. wicked sands the store is still open i believe, but the production shop is now closed. thats what i heard.

10. Wicked Sands make great products. The tube are tiny but they are quality made. Don't know why the shop is going down though. If you are considering one I would pick it up

11. they got raided i believe or something along those lines.. actually i think theyre opening/opened another shop in CA under a different name, if i can find the name of the shop ill post it.. unfortunate news about WS tho.. they are bomb and make great glass.

12. As everyone else has mentioned Wicked Sands is good stuff. If you've never seen one of their tiny tubes in person be ready for a surprise...they really are tiny! I'd grab one if you are considering it while you still have a chance to do so.

13. they are really not that tiny. i am guessing you have never seen one in person

14. theyre like 12" tall.. they have really really skinny bores tho. thats why theyre called tiny tubes.

15. yea like a 28mm od

16. ya my EA tube has a small bore too.. i like it tho, its a different feeling than a 44mm or a big 50mm..

17. At my local shop there is a purple and black worked WS mini beaker there with the LW 10 arm tree. Its set at $320. Is that a steal?

18. Ye good price, try and get it down to 300 tho :D or 320 no tax

19. I can say confidently that my LW tiny tube was the best travel piece I have ever owned. That thing RIPS and it's smaller than my fucking bubbler. >_<

20. my friend called me this morning actually, hes ordering a WS mini tonight actually. hes deciding between the 10 arm and the normal beaker.. i think he may go with the 10 arm tho.. ill post some pics when it comes in..