Wrongfully Strip Searched for Drugs at School

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Bunny Wailer, Aug 10, 2012.

1. If she gets off with nothing but a slap on the wrist, she's probably more willing to do something similar in the future.

That's a scary thought.

2. Dang if i could help my parents get 75K i would gladly peace in my room as a shut in until the case was over.

3. lol she probably be taking a big cut of that shit ;)

4. Im glad we never had any sort of drug searching at my high school.

5. Except they never even had any kind of legitimate proof that this girl had drugs/paraphernalia, just what some dipshit reported. If it worked like that then everybody in HS would be strip searched by the time they are seniors.

6. [quote name='"OriginUnknown"']
    Except they never even had any kind of legitimate proof that this girl had drugs/paraphernalia, just what some dipshit reported. If it worked like that then everybody in HS would be strip searched by the time they are seniors.[/quote]

It's still the fact that if that report HAD been real and they did nothing it's THEIR ass.

7. Freshman year we didn't either. Principal was badass and would basically give out warnings for everything. Got promoted and had a new principal starting sophmore year, thats when things went downhill.

Should see how the school turned out a few years with the new principal, place is a shithole now.

8. You find it sad to win?

9. #29 passthebilly, Aug 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2012
    Stash Boxers-Emazinglights

These things have saved my ass from police frisk searches on multiple occasions, highly recommended :) Or if you're good at sewing, just sew a pocket inside your boxers yourself. The cops pulled me over once, being young and all they decided to search the entire car, had a quart on me but they found nothing but my bong, which they lol'd at XD They probably realized they were wasting their time and then pissed off..

10. Damn....makes me wish i would have thought up some schemes like this back in school...
    Come to school 100% clean then have your buddy(also clean) snitch on you say you hid a brick of somethin up your asshole.
    Then when they ask for a search and all that say no, but they'd probably have the cop search you at which point you yell out RAPE!!! When you get home say the policeman at school stuck a flashlight up your ass because he thought i was smuggling drugs in the school, and next thing you know....BAM!! 100,000$ lawsuit chaching./.

11. had to do the same thing. :(

12. people call b.s. but if you're in a major city, chicago, ny, etc, this is very common.

they search people for weapons and drugs all the time, just can't be a school official, but officers in private rooms can do it as long as there is probably cause.

remember, you're on school property, they can search you if they want (within some guidelines of course)

13. Whenever I read your post's I read them in Adam's voice and it trips me out, lol. :metal:

But yeah, that whole searching kids, especially to that extent, in school is way ridiculous, especially for something as harmless as marijuana.

14. The problem is that she would not be allowed to say no.
    Under the law loco parentis (which is a Latin term) teachers have the right to act like your parents in situations where you might be in danger. Drugs=danger to health. So they can do what ever they want. As soon as you enter the doors of any school, your 1st-4th civil rights are gone. Highly debated topic in America.

15. This guy is spot on. You lose many rights once you walk into that building