Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

wrong test results back...what now?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by whiteb0inewb, Nov 24, 2012.

1. I took and paid for a 10 panel drug test and got the results in the mail today. I got negative for everything and I was extremely excited. I observed the paper further and it appears they did a 9 panel test. The place that requested I get drug tested asked for a ten panel specificaly so Im sure they won't accept it.

Has this ever happened to anyone? I'm going to call the labs tomorrow and see wtf is up because I am not paying another $60 for a test. I don't have the funds right now. I've also heard the labs hold onto samples for up to 7 days. If that's the case what are my chances they go back and do the PROPER test this time or just go back and test for the specific drug they missed (meth).

I'm freaking out and just ten minutes ago it felt like a weight was lifted, and now I'm right back down there feeling shitty and anxious again.

God made weed. Man made alcohol. Who do you trust?

2. i don't get it
    did you got a positive result for meth?

3. Unfortunately, it doesn't matter who we trust. It matters what the damn government tells us matters. I would just go get another test, there's not much you can do. You can ask for a refund from the company you got it from - but chances are you are stuck buying another 10 panel. Just suck up the cash, and get the weight lifted off your shoulders again. It'll be well worth the 60

4. lol no I tested negative for everything. the 9 panel includes everything but meth. the 10 panel includes meth. I just don't see why they would offer a 9 panel. Why not just test for all the drugs to begin with. Seems like a waste if you ask me.

I am going to call them in an hour or so. I am really hoping I don't have to pay for another test. Unfortunately it wasn't pre-employment so it was out of my pocket and was not cheap.:mad:

5. did you sacrificed weed with a t brake?