Wrong number text

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by megamax42, Dec 9, 2012.

1. #1 megamax42, Dec 9, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2017
    [Deleted]

2. Post the number on the forum and have people spam it lol. Major dick move but I guess if youre going for that there's an idea

3. I was thinking lead him on for a while, then say something to really throw him off.

Like "I'll come over if you send me a picture of your taint ;)"

Although I don't really wanna risk actually receiving that picture.

4. I'd find like one of those chat rooms where's it's a bunch of horny dudes and post the number up on it and say you're a girl wanting dick pics. He will probably get pictures of dicks sent to his phone for days

5. you gotta out crazy him...say something like

"sometimes i like to rub poop all over my chest, you should rub some poop on your chest and take a pic. hehe it would get me sooooo wet"

6. That's even better lol

7. HAHAHA I love it.

I'll lead him on a little longer to get him committed to this, then drop the BOMB

8. I've had my girlfriend on 'auto-pilot flirt', but once I caught up to where she was at in the conversation I figured it was time to take over. Although this one brought up an issue, what if this kid is underage?

[​IMG]

9. For all he knows you could be too :D

10. Tell him he should let you dismantle his jaw with your rock hard cock, then send him several pictures of tubgirl and goatse.

11. ask him if he's ever had a rusty trambone. And totally try to get him to go along with it. if you don't know what a rusty trambone is it's when a girl is eating out your asshole and jacking you off at the same time. or tell him you get really turned on by something weird, like being fucked with a zucchini and the guy has to wear a bib and a diaper.

12. I got my own side to this story........ ur girls code name is "Sierra". She uses this name when flirting with other guys and giving out her number so that if they do text her and u happen to find it, it will appear as though the guys is messaging a "wrong number".

:)

13. That would be fucked up..

14. Haha yeah that would be fucked up, interesting tactic though.

15. tell him to take pics. but then that would be wierd.

Send him a pic of your dick. Be even weirder.

16. I used to buy non-contract phones and I guess the phone numbers were recycled.

I got some weird ass texts man; about hookers, drugs, people looking for lost people etc.

17. Haha I want updates

18. so whats good did anything happen here?

19. What happened??

20. Subscribed!