Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Writing while high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JoeObey, Jan 6, 2012.

1. I've always wanted to get down to writing but never had the motivation, last night i got exceptionally baked and it was even a conscious decision, i just opened word and just started typing what was in my head, thought i'd share, see what you think, not too sure on the structure yet, it's just thoughts put down on paper. Perceive this how you want.

Racing heart beats are the only way through, social hurdles thrown in too, aching steps shaking the earth, starting to consider this thing is a curse.
    Arriving back with only one aim, herb filled chambers and zero shame.
    Towels on the floor with bubbles and more, learning and observing.
    Faking and hiding, zulu chants creeping and sliding.
    I'm sat in the spotlight and counting in,
    click click click click boom. And i'm back.

2. Fuck man, I wanna smoke whatever you got.

3. NOW WERE TALKIN !!!! ...Moody Blues

"Breathe deep......... the gathering gloom

Watch lights fade from every room

Bedsitter people look back and lament

Another day's useless energy is spent

Impassioned lovers wrestle as one

Lonely man cries for love and has none

New mother picks up and suckles her son

Senior citizens wish they were young

Cold hearted orb that rules the night

Removes the colours from our sight

Red is grey and yellow white

But we decide which is right

And which is an illusion ?\t\t\t\t

\t\t\t
    \t

4. That writing sounds good af

5. I always write in my diary while baked .

6. lol great idea guys, I can't believe I've never thought of this, time to buy a journal lol

7. Not really a poem, but I wrote this when I was high yesterday:

Whether he wanted to do it or not wasn't the question. It couldn't come from the heart. He had to make his decision based on logic. He was torn. Both sides can make logical sense. Both sides were able to make an argument on whether or not he made the right decision. Basically, in the end he wouldn't look like an idiot. So why was he so indecisive? Analytical. He was so damn analytical. "If I make this decision, this will happen. But if I make that decision, that will happen." Time was running out. He had to choose soon. But he couldn't. He began to panic. He couldn't handle the pressure. He yelled with all his might, "I must!" and grabbed both the Cocoa Puffs and the Frosted Flakes, slammed them into his shopping cart, and went to the checkout line.

8. The writing looks good

9. I've tried to but it always ended p like this in the morning

[​IMG]

10. Definitely something people should do when high, it helps so much.

11. I like to do this too sometimes. Normally I do it after like an hour or so since smoking 'cause initially I'm too preoccupied with shiny things like christmas lights or how amazing Hendrix sounds whilst stoned XD. LOL, just found a piece of paper I scrawled on last night with a Sharpie:

Every atom is its own little universe, and we all have our own galaxies. It's not fair to judge someone until you've done a little skywatching, and even then, we can't say that we understand them, because we can't even grasp our own smallness in light of the vast universe and machine that we all are a part of. The only fair thing to do is to appreciate others and marvel at the bigness in small things. We are all complete, continuous, infinite :smoke: