Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Writing while high.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mrhelpesuhcs, Jan 24, 2011.

1. I'm writing college essays atm. And they suck ass.
    Anyone ever written while high?
    I'm thinking of trying it.

2. i like it. lets your writing flow

3. i tend to drift when i write high,
    then sometimes it just comes out and i can write a paper in minutes

alot of my essays were about pot tho

4. I love writing high. Lets the words just flow out, no holding back.

Try it.

5. It is interesting to try but I don't rely on it all the time, it seems to be hit or miss. I like to try it when I have a few days to a week before it is due and write a little while I am high to see how it goes and it also allows me ample time to write or correct anything while sober if it didn't go well that time or there were errors I have a harder time catching while high.

6. And just to add, I usually keep my smoking and my school work separate. While the semester is going on I keep smoking to the weekends and most of my school work to the weekdays. I feel that is better, and keeps everything straight and my priorities in line.

7. Yeah sometimes it does not work so well though, Like the sentences will be awkwardly worded.
    In grade 12 I went to school baked and the teacher put "needs a little more structure in sentances, but good choice of paragraph topics and she complimented the straight-forwardness

8. idk, i personally never would mix getting high with school work. now if it was writing OTHER things like non school related things then tht seems pretty sweet. but schoolwork, i tend to keep em seperate

9. School work while high is a 50-50. But its pretty fun to try :p