Writing While High

Discussion in 'General' started by CasualSmoker024, Mar 14, 2013.

1. I have to write a story for school about something that made me the person I am today. I've heard about writers smoking weed to help them write better, and I'm home alone so I kinda wanna blaze, would getting a little high hurt me? I can handle waiting an hour while I write this shit if I have to, but do any of you guys have experience with doing work high?

2. Get a good idea about what you want to write, maybe draw an outline first, then smoke just a little bit. Just enough to get a head change, help the word flow.

Creativity increasing exponentially, at least if you have good command over your vocabulary.

3. It just depends for me either it will help me crank out a paper fast as hell or I'll end up on some far flung corner of the interwebz. Unfortunately the second one is the clear majority. Of course writing for me sober is already a process akin to pulling teeth (wish my professors would understand). The key is to not get too gone just comfortable and loose.

4. Precisely! Just a hit, maybe two if you have a big tolerance, just feel a light headchange. You got this author :smoke:

5. Last semester I wrote all three of my 5-7 page environmental politics/policies the day before they were due high as shit, but vivance also helped. Got two 97's and a 100. It wasn't that hard, but then again I'm a poli sci major and was hella into the topics that were given. Oh yea and when I say I finished the papers the day before, I mean I finished typing at 3-4 am and my class is at 9 am.

6. I would say it depends on what you're writing about, if it's something you wouldn't enjoy writing sober, it might be difficult to concentrate whilst high - but that's just what I find anyway.

7. Give it a shot, I'd definitely proofread it sober or get someone sober to check it out after lol. It evidently does help people with writing though!

8. My first j was shit, just smoked it, ended up getting real blazed, but it burned fast as a motherfucker, and the only hits that were hard was when I held the lighter to it, which ultimately caught it on first which wasted a lot of the J. Anyway, on the verge of being dankrupt, so I'm gonna hit my one hitter for the rest of the night

9. Oops, wronmg trhead

10. Only works if you enjoy it.