Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Writing notes to yourself when you're high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GrassCatcher, Oct 12, 2012.

1. Am I the only one who thinks this is awesome? I don't remember anything when I'm high so I like to write little messages or whatever sometimes and when I'm sober ill find them and be like ahh! Lol like today I found a note on my phone that said "important!" So I open it thinking its actually important and lol and behold I guess I played a practical joke on myself because it said:

****Important!

You are a dumbass. ****

I pretty much LOLed my pants off when I saw that haha.

So yeah what do u think of my idea/find lol

2. Dude yeah, I write/type entire high logs sometimes when I smoke alone. Then I go back and read it later and highlight/bold the best parts of it. Like a journal only used while high.

3. Umm, I can always remember what happens when I smoke weed.

4. Dude yeah, I'm gonna start keeping a journal for my highness lol. That sounds like it will be cool to read when I'm bored or something

Lol I didn't realize I started my sentence the same way as you

5. I just like to write creative things when I'm high. Like I'll write about a personal experience or my opinion on a topic (sort of like a blog), and I'll just get really into and descriptive and it's fun as hell to me. Not all the time, but when I'm in the mood

6. highlights....

brilliant.

7. I'm a writer/musician so I constantly find scraps of poems and shit on random pieces of paper all over my house hahaha, most of the time I just get high and pop open a word document and write thoughts/songs/micellaneous shit.

Reflection is good!

8. I do this a-lot. Sometimes instead of writing I'll draw pictures for myself, it's fun to look back and try to figure out what the hell I drew.

9. First time I ever got high I wrote a note on my smoking table, still there as a reminder to this day :smoke:

10. I write down business ideas. Then when I'm sober, I research their industries and attempt to start the business plans.

11. I do this when Im drunk or combo of baked and drunk but never done it solely baked. It's always hilarious when I completely forget writing it then find it a few days later

12. Yes. Inspiring work I must say.

13. yea sometimes i log my high thoughts in my iphone and read them later and then assess if i want to keep them or they were just stupid highdeas