Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Writing Music While High?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SaskKush, Feb 26, 2013.

1. :wave:I've been trying to write raps for quite a while now, but I'm always so unmotivated. But whenever I smoke weed, I just always feel like writing, but I always find myself playing xbox or munching out and loosing my high or something. So tomorrow I'm going to get high as fuck, and lock myself in my room with my paper and pencil and write down anything that pops into my mind, and then when I'm sober I'll piece it all together into hopefully a masterpiece! :smoking:

2. goodluck and always have fun doing it, dont force yourself to do something you dont want to!

3. hell yea that's what my band does. pass a bong around then hop on the instruments. always ends with some good jammies.

4. when i get high i pull out some mad rhymes. and they make since

5. Yeah, same here. I always make music when I'm high because everything just seems to come to mind easily. But when sober totally BLANK..

6. I'm on the opposite end, I make music. Like "beats" as you would most likely call it. Lately its been a lot of spacey trance style music, all depends on the kind of cannabis I can get

7. Well... you owe the best of quality out there thanks to weed. And I am surely not talking about any ghetto trash music like hip hop etc. Try to create something deep if rap.