writing music while crossfaded

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by LulzMaximus, Sep 29, 2011.

1. I have the brutality of being drunk and the creativity of beiong high! I can write hella good music!

Who else does this?!

2. I like making beats, smoking and sippin on some rum brings the best out of me

3. Agreed. I love drinkin brews and smokin' j's and bowls when jamming. I play bass, and I can only play technical shit, crossfaded lol

4. I've never written drunk
    But I write lyrics high all the time
    and love playing bass and mandolin stoned

5. Of course. I write my best shit either fucked up or just jamming on some chronic. :) sometimes both.

6. High? of course
    Drunk...I prefer to just mess around

Get a synth/workstation and it will make your stoned writing really interesting:)
    I feel like a minor deity with my access to thousands of sounds times a computation of about 50 different effects and plus my filter and resonance knobs.

7. I play around with Reason 5 and I know what you mean
    sometimes it's kind of overwhelming how many instruments there are to choose from
    this leads to hours of looking for the perfect sound

8. It's just not the same. To be playing me keyboard through a 150 watt P.a. system while baked is close to heavenly. Then I factor in my computer and open up garageband to get some recording done. It feels like I am Pink Floyd

9. Seems like everyone who plays bass smokes, you know what I mean?
    I play bass too lol

10. I've tried to write drunk, but failed. Though I can make some crazy beats while drunk.

Though I prefer writing/producing while high.

11. [quote name='"Nash92"']Though I prefer writing/producing while high.[/quote]

This.

12. I used to write all my speeches for speech 120 while I had my cross-fade going, they were epic.

13. the herb brings out the best creativity in us all..

^true story

14. I do sometimes not to write music though just tryin to get throwed.