Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Writing high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by skramz, Nov 17, 2011.

1. I have a 4 page rough draft due tomorrow for English and I'm blazed as fuck. It's making it pretty hard to concentrate and want to write haha.

I'd skip but my professor only allows 6 days missed and I've missed 5 :(

Any of you guys do this?

2. Man... I am writing a business paper 5pages about Nike's marketing relationships, and I should not have blazed before hand. Blazing does give my writing a little more zing but at a cost....

I find myself clicking on various things on Nike's site as well as drifting here because of the concentration issue. Damn Strawberry Cough Full Melt!

Mine is also due tomorrow and of course I didn't start early.

3. Came blitzed as fuck to my freshman English final, which was all writing. we had 52 minutes, and I took 4 gravity bong bowls to the dome right before class (had english first period), and this was when i had NO tolerance (in high school). it was also the last day of school. I ended up writing 9 pages, while everybody else wrote 2 - 3. :cool:

4. I thought I had written the best movie ever one time.
    Turns out I was just rephrasing Lord of the Rings...