Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Writing Essay while high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by swanseatoker, Apr 25, 2013.

1. ^That

2. #22 Tokesmith, Oct 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2013
    Ernest Hemingway said "write drunk, edit sober". From personal experience it works.

3. I have noticed more than once that a person writes well, or if he wants to sleep or is in high spirits, it is definitely better to ask someone to read what happened.

4. Here at last, after many years of study, I could graduate from university. I was so happy, but when I found out that I had to write a management essay, I was disappointed. I didn't know what to do because I wasn't getting everything done in time. Then on the advice of my good friend I went to https://www.brillassignment.co.uk/management-assignment-writing/ these guys who not only helped with the task, but also gave answers to all my questions. I can recommend their services to everyone.

5. Nothing boosts my creativity like marijuana.

6. That is great!

7. Hey! You can write an essay using this service https://www.brillassignment.co.uk/ they will do it very quickly, efficiently and inexpensively, personally verified on a difficult task. I hope I helped, + there is now a good offer!

8. Get someone to do your homework for you? Do they have an app for ALL the required skills needed to work "saving lives"? Your pt's deserve better! We aint talking about a degree in dead languages here. You want easy, find another profession.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Are you saying a nurse who went thru school getting high and paying someone else to do her homework may not be the best person to trust with your life? I think that's how Joe Biden got thru presidency school

10. I did weed while in nursing school, I also did a lot of hard work on little sleep. Cheating will come back to bite you HARD.

11. I admit I smoked pot probably 4 evenings a week thru nursing school but I studied all day, every day. I would have never dreamed of paying someone to write papers. A guy's got to have a code, eh? Plus I was so broke I had to save up for a six-pack of Old Milwaukee.

12. I did not, it wasn't an option, no halo on this boy. Had to ration 1 frozen burrito & 1 nattie light daily. I earned hog heaven. We were so poor growing up- how poor were you? Mom would cut the pockets out of our pants on Christmas so we would have something to play with. ;)

• Funny Funny x 1