Writing a research paper on legalizing MJ

Discussion in 'General' started by Tokeemup, Mar 27, 2012.

1. So senior year we have to write a huge research paper and I decided to write mine on legalizing bud.

It's literally the easiest thing ever because of all the points I can make! The parents aren't too happy about me writing it though. Just using my freedom of speech, son.

Legalizing only makes sense. Fuck this corrupt ass government. Sorry I'm high.

2. [quote name='"Tokeemup"']So senior year we have to write a huge research paper and I decided to write mine on legalizing bud.

It's literally the easiest thing ever because of all the points I can make! The parents aren't too happy about me writing it though. Just using my freedom of speech, son.

Legalizing only makes sense. Fuck this corrupt ass government. Sorry I'm high.[/quote]

Prove your points then provoke the audience to assume your opinions. Such as.. Is it not odd that.. or Does that make sense to you?

But dont over due it. By sly like you got high and thought it up. Like you have to speak english in front of some all spanish speaking croud. :smoke:

idk where the fuck i went with that one :smoking:

3. Harvard professor Jeffrey Miron has written papers about the economic effects of ending drug prohibition, check him out. He writes for the CATO Institute as well.

Someone else that won like an Honary Noble Prize in Economics (or a similar sounding award) talked about it stopping cartels. You can find the source on wikipedia, by looking for the article "arguments against drug prohibition".

4. I wouldn't include discussing about how it'll stop cartels. They have other ways of making money.

5. How much money is being wasted on a failed prohibition.

6. Lol, my teacher told us its been done by too many potheads so he knows all the shit behind it already.

7. I think everybody writes papers about legalizing MJ in high school. I wrote at least 3. Can you think of a way to put your own personal spin on it?

8. I already included Miron in my paper. Got a lot of good stuff from him. I had to send out a survey to people and the teacher took it and she is for legalization. Fuck yeah. This paper is too easy.