Writing a Book

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by DrDopey, May 14, 2013.

1. #1 DrDopey, May 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2013
    I've had this idea of getting super smacked and writing a full book.  I dont know what the book would be about.  I think my high self could write amazing shit.  Any suggestions for a title? or Subject?

2. write a book called  "the power of equality - the unauthorised biography of the red hot chili peppers"

• Like Like x 4
  3. Confessions of a Marijuana Connoisseur 

4. Hey I'm actually doing this except on this notepad on my phone e just get high you start thinking on the spot here's what I got so far you can get an idea from it if you want...

I feel inspirational rite now so I'm writing this...

One day, Geoff was walking down a street that passed by a forest. As he was walking he stumbled across a purple book with letter writing in gold saying, "the ghostly nightmares of gugoobolioia". Geoff being very curios opened the book and flipped to chapter 1, who is gugoobolioa? Geoff didn't really like reading so he just closed the book then put it in his backback and went on home.

At night, Geoff had trouble falling asleep and reading always makes him sleepy so he pulled out the book he had found and read it.

5. I often lock my door, get comfortable, and smoke before writing. It helps me get in the zone so to speak. Really it just helps clear my head. 
    For a title, try thinking about the general subject you're writing about and meditate on a title. Or think of a few words that associate with what you're writing about. Titles are the hardest part I swear. Well so are beginnings and endings. 

6. "the book of.....wait, what?"