Write marijuana articles for cash?

Discussion in 'General' started by 420writer, Jan 19, 2011.

1. I was wanting some articles written about marijuana and was wondering if anyone was interested in writing them for a bit of cash. Normally people hire a few indians and pay them pennies but I would prefer to help out medical patients if possible that maybe cant do much with their ailments but could handle writing.

Rate would be about $5/500 words or more depending on quality. No hard fast schedule or deadlines and I'm kind of flexible on exact topics.

Alternatively if a lot of people were interested in writing would a contest be better. Say one (decent) article gets you ticket in the draw for the cash prize? I only have a budget of $500 so winner take all? or 250/100/50/50/50 for 1st to 5th? or if anyone can come up with anything better. This would be dependant on getting roughly 100 entries otherwise I just pay the ~ $5 each for them.

If you are interested, have suggestions or criticisms please post.

2. I will hire you under a 1 billion word contract.

Do you accept?

3. Wow, the economy must be a lot better than they say. I thought this would have been easy money for someone here to just tap away at at their lesuire. Not to matter, peace out.

4. $5.00 for 500 words seems ungodly low. That's below minimum wage even.