Wrinkled Leaves On Seedlings

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by 108george, Jun 16, 2013.

1. im growing in hawaii in a real tropic and humid location, but we do get a nice trade wind breeze to keep the air freeze. my plants are under a structure with a clear roof so i can control the watering. the get sun during the day and then a 32 watt florescent shop light comes on for another 6 hours giving them a cycle of about 18-6. im using fox farm planting mix and adding tons of perlite for my starts because i could not find light warrior locally. this settup worked well for my other strain that i found locally. 

the pictures shown are from seeds i ordered online, strains are super silver haze and durban poison. they were looking great until my last water when i used fox farm grow big liquid nutes. im thinking that was my problem because they looked bad 2 days later. these seed were planted about 2 and a half weeks ago. im afraid my plants are ruined becuase this is such and early stage in their life cycle. if anyone has any experience with this problem can you please let me know if the plants work through it, or if i should start cracking some new seeds. let me know if you have any questions because i really want to put my mind at ease. out of the 10 seedlings all but 2 are showing these problems. 

2. I new to this to but I let mine get some size to them before I give them mites. Kill that fucking leaf hopper SOB too