Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wrench Socket for a bowl

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by johnnyboyf, Feb 19, 2009.

1. Hey do you guys think it would be bad to smoke out of rusty wrench socket if i srubbed the thing with soap then held the lighter over it.

2. i would try and get a new one if i were you. i used a wrench socket when i made a waterfall bong. worked sick.

3. how rusty is it?

4. It's already sketchy to use a wrench socket, and a rusted one i would think to be worse. I wouldn't do it.

5. nah dude i wouldnt do that just try to get one out of like a tool box or somethin i used one of those haha i attached it to a pen case and blazed out of that worked lik a charm :smoke: