wreckless vibin at the club

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by kush smoker, Jun 11, 2010.

1. dj pauly d from the jersey shore threw a party at sum new club... got there with my boy and we were goin hard on the drinks and already drunk by 10, we smoked a blunt on the way there and then all my other boys showed up and they had vip, so i was in vip about 2 bottles of liquor deep just fist pumpin on the table vibin hard.... then i got reall deep and started stumbling around the club:laughing: the bouncers kicked me out around 3 or so and i dont remember shit... i have cuts all over my face and a cop told me i ran into a wall:hello: i thought someone tryed to jump me so i was pissed askin everyone what happend.... douche bag woulddnt let me back in the club so i just walked down the interstate dead drunk and eventually got a ride by this dude... i woke up in a big ass mansion and i hear my dealer and saw him in a robe, were all still fucked up so we smoke 2 joints... my dealer shit his pants when we were sitting at the table rollin the j...:hello: funny ass night other than me goin crazy outside the club

2. i got drunk and did some stupid shit then forgot what it was as well.

fuck alcohol.

3. Imma go ahead and put this in the BS pile.

4. my dealer payed 500 for the whole vip section, private bar and tables.. i cant believe i didnt get alcohol posioning after all the liquor i was drinking... i was so wasted it was a funny scene because everyone else was too

5. thats so worth $500...

6. hahahaha dj pauly d? :laughing:

and ahahahah fist pumpin!?

you've got to be fucking with us.

7. I dont know what kinda dive bar you musta been in, but VIP runs well above 500/table, never mind 500/section. :rolleyes:

8. I've never seen so much bullshit crammed into one post. You seem like some dumb-ass 13-year-old trying to sound cool and get attention.

9. why does everybody refer to their friends as "my boys"? girls call their friends their "girls" and have girls night out.

did you have a fun boys night out with all your boys fist pumping with dj pauly d?

10. lolzzzz vip up here runs 1000 per person and thats just on a regular night. and if theres a rapper/fist pumper in the building the price is automatically bumped up to 2000

11. :rolleyes::bolt:

12. I also don't under stand why young men in their 20's refer to others as "son", sometimes even a 40 year old who they're speaking to online.

Ridiculous.

These people wonder why they're opinions aren't taken seriously by the establishment.