Wrath of Heroes

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Mithrandir, Sep 7, 2012.

1. Do any other blades play Warhammer online: Wrath of Heroes? It's a team based game of 6v6v6, so 3 different teams battling it out in a variety of different game modes and maps. Its similar to league of legends as you play the game as one of many different heroes, each with their own unique skills and abilities. You can change heroes mid game to adapt to the situation as well. If the other team has a lot of dps destroying your team, respawn as a healer class to turn the tables. New heroes are released every 2 weeks, as well as special "legendary" heroes which are released periodically, the next being released around Halloween. The game is free to play, but by purchasing heroes you gain access to talent trees, and masteries to strengthen your hero. All in all, WOH is a great strategy game, and I'd love to see some fellow blades online! My ign is Oakrin, so feel free to add me! :smoke:

2. Hopeless bump...

3. how big is it tto download and how hard is it on computer requirements?

4. [quote name='"Led Zepp"']how big is it tto download and how hard is it on computer requirements?[/quote]

It's a small download, and it should run fine on lower end machines. You might need to change some video settings depending on your set up

5. Bump.

3 new heroes for Halloween along with a new scenario! Shits awesome

6. Wrath of heroes is great, bonechewer is my favorite of those new 3!