WPM or Mealybugs

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Nelo13, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Neem oil time. Wanna give me ya advice on is the plant I planted early. She is stunted ain’t moved in 2 weeks she flowered on me about a month ago and now She’s stuck with all kinds a little buds should I prune those buds to encourage revegging? I’ve been feeding it fox farm grow big double time IMG_2406.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. IMG_2434.JPG
    Not no expert but tell me she still vegging even tho I think it’s clear she’s stacking up

3. Unfortunately i can't give you much advice as i don't grow photos

• Like Like x 1
  4. I don't think that's PM. It looks like a residue from a type of white insect. I've had quite a few of these. They leave that white stuff wherever they hang out on the plant, but don't seem to cause too many problems. Last season I stopped spraying neem and spinosad and I only lost a few lower buds to the white stuff

• Like Like x 1
  5. Mealy bugs is what those white bugs are I believe

6. It’s more of a fuzzy residue rather than powder

7. I don't think it's mealybugs either. Some type of white flying insect. Fortunately, no definitive diagnosis is needed. Neem oil or spinosad will knock them out

8. What, if anything, have you been using for IPM (integrated pest management), or bug control?

9. Rent your plan off real well outside it will drive from the heat wash off all that stuff and see if it comes right back if it's p.m. I wash my plants a lot during veg to keep Moths off

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Diatomaceous earth Neem oil and Fungicide3

11. https://uploadsh.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200702/115e0393ce1fb141e9286555d2230dfc.jpg[/IMGw]Now I got little inch worms crawling under topsoil

Sent from my iPhone using [url=http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=77999]Grasscity Forum[/url]

12. IMG_2491.JPG this ain’t my year idk what these are but there clearly loving my roots

13. View attachment 2816689 this ain’t my year idk what these are but there clearly loving my roots