Wow

Discussion in 'General' started by Budd, Sep 1, 2004.

1. :smoking:
    When do you think we'll have the ability to watch television in a way that you can look wherever you want, as if you were actually there. With as fast as computers are getting, I see it in the not too distant future. That'd be crazy! :eek:

2. I think at the moment theyre actually developing 3D television, i remember reading it somewhere for the future technology. Would be damn expensive, but imagine watching a movie with 3d images, aswell as surround sound, very amazing.

3. 3D screens is not for toomorow.

plus the amount of data needed is absolutely NOT in todays's technological advancement.

Plus compagnies that spawn this sort of technology are not asked for that kind of techno. wwhat the majors want are more ways to make the customer pay (pay per view, broadcast flag, DRM, palladium, etc..)

the technologie being developed today take away the control from the home user back to the content provider.

freedom of speach anyone?

4. u know wat else would kickass, if they had a video game system that costed mad bucks, but like it was this upside down dome thing and it would lift up and u could crawl down under it and it would close down and inside would be like a tv surrounding u and like u had controls on your hands, and the ground would move in any direction and you could like run on it kinda like it were a tread mill cuz theird be a thing on ur head showin which way your facing and the treadmill would spin that direction, haha and they'd give you a gun or jus things on ur hands and u could run around inside the videogame dome, damn bitch i'm high haha.

5. one of my teachers said that it will happen sometime in the next 10 years. He said we would be caring a mini computer, the size of a mini disk player, or a chip inside of us. And then we would have something go in or right infront of one of our eyes that would display the computer screen all around us.. like 3D. But that would be crazy! It would be seeing a different reality, its like your inside a computer.. or you become a computer! lol

6. just like the jetsons eh? :)...