Wow Wow And Wow!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by negligent, Oct 11, 2003.

1. Wow...you`re talking very brave negligent....but probably you`re right...Everyone must be responsible for his own acts

2. ay....... fuck you nuff said

3. I have a friend like you..actually my best friend. wish you guys would stop doing shit like that it will kill you not might will...like kill with a w damnit =(

4. oh i stopped, i mean i still have urges to every so often but i resist. as for now i havent even smoked since that happened and i'ma start ridin my bmx bike again, so i should be rather clean from now on.

5. thank god man i've lost a few people to the o'll od. last time i nearly lost someone he and like a founding father of the local mofia around here ate a box full of random pills...no one knew what was in them..he spent the next 4 days either unconscious and/or puking/urinating on himself =(

6. Every person deserve respect.Afret all everyone does mistakes.And he `s saying that he learned his lesson.And I belive him

7. oh yeah another thing about that..... my dad doesnt give a fuck about me he even told me the only reason he took me to the hospital is so he wouldnt have to pay funeral costs. considerin that in most cases the parent dies before the child..... so dont gimme that shit bout him carin you dont know me or my life. and as for the rehab thing, he's probably only doin that so he looks like a good parent. cuz he didnt give a shit about my mom gettin addicted to heroin he just divorced her ass n let her do whatever.

and as for the respect thing i'll jus quote a rapper "i dont care if you think i'm insane cuz i take respect serious, so if you disrespect your an idiot, stick a knife picked in your neck til you bleed like a period" and thats pretty much how i take respect, except for on an internet messageboard cuz the shit talkers on the internet r the ones who get shit in real life.

peace

8. haha i'ma quote myself from that day before the drugs kicked in when i was talking to my boy terry who did the same thing. i said "terry.... you know we could die today right?' n he said "yea dude but fuck it this shit is fun" so i def realize the consequences of everythin i do i've done research on everything i've eva put into my body. haha damn i should write my life story to avoid all this confusion about me bein a suicidal pill popper.

haha peace

9. Dude man im sorry but what the hell do you expect saying all that shit? I dont know you, true but why try getting attention? boo hoo hoo my life sucks boo hoo im going to take all these pills and feel sorry for myself. go cry you fucken baby. Youre so cool man, let me tell you. You sure told me off. Im not a bad fucking person you dont know me either so fuck you too I just hate when people do shit like that.

10. hahaha, aight first off me poppin shit has nothing to do wit my self esteem, so once again, ya dont know me dont judge me, and number 2, if i was tryin to get attention, i would of told yall about this the other 15 times i've loaded shit into my system and tripped balls, this is jus the first time i got hospitalized from drugs. so yup, ya need to stfu and get off my nuts.

peace

11. OH OH OH im so sorry i didnt know how wonderful of a person you were to live through all those drugs. Damn i wish i was half as cool as you!!!!

12. hahahahaha your a funny person yo, but i'll jus end it all here n keep it clean. so peace

13. on the First Time DXM post I tried to warn you but all you gave me was lip

14. negligent; you are a foolish idiot, really though.

You talk about respect, respect your drugs and they'll respect you.

15. Neg i have respect for u and thats why i suggest staying away from all drugs alchohal and weed alike... theres clearly a history of addiction in ur family and if u dont wanna go down that road becareful or just get the fuck away from drugs in general.

16. i was on welfare for the first half of my life is that respect worthy? ever had to go through that n buy food with food stamps? yea it sux and if u've been through it then u know. and bongbarbarian all this happened before the first time dxm post, haha and this wasnt my first time either.

peace

17. *There has been quite a bit of name-calling and "fuck you's" in this thread. That's just not something we do here at the City. It all needs to end now. State your opinions but refrain from calling one another names and telling one another to fuck off, please!*

*RMJL

18. Im sorry about the whole "fuck you" statements. Its just clearly shown that he just wants attention.

19. ahha thats on some 3rd grade "he did it" type shit. haha aight i'll jus take the blame. yep i'm jus a lil kid who wants attention *stomps feet while crying and whining in a toy store*

20. Good, im glad you finally admited it... You know you like attention dont you boy....*pats his head*