Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wow Worst. Day. Ever.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by stoned42, Jul 30, 2012.

1. I'd say your best bet would be to stay in school....
    [​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

2. sorry man but if you can't even spell college, I think you should drop out lol. JK. But really.

3. That's why I thoroughly check my weed the FUCK OUT before ANY MONEY leaves my pocket, if it's not good weed, or if it's dirty, I give it back, and leave, and If I do get skimped, I talk to the person, if they give me my money back or give me te weed they owe me, I leave em be, but if they don't.... Shit gets real...

4. Find a legit dealer or grow your own dude

5. Yh I'm gonna start growing autoflowering here in London soon :D

6. [quote name='"stoned42"']Yh I'm gonna start growing autoflowering here in London soon :D[/quote]

It's to late to autoflower outside

7. Nah its not man, I know some other guy doing this, wait could I grow it outside for a bit then bring it indoors?

8. [quote name='"stoned42"']Nah its not man, I know some other guy doing this, wait could I grow it outside for a bit then bring it indoors?[/quote]

No stay indoors or out don't change it up mid grow... I really don't think your smart enough to grow from a lot of your posts I almost think you have a mental disorder and the fact that I have told you 3 times not to change from outdoor to indoor

9. Ouch...

10. ... sorry man, is it ok to grow outdoors but with indoor lighting in a box like a computer stealth case, also thanks bud butler

11. im serious tho man i dont think ya should grow

12. #53 hope2toke, Aug 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2012
    you'll need to find your local independent nursery, tell them you're growing tomatoes indoors, in your "hot house" area- this could mean a indoor green house but really you will grow in your closet. ask them what you will need. They will give you a nice bagged soil, some kelp, mix that shit up... get some CFL's and some seeds... INDICA give higher yields and have a shorter flower period, that's what I'd start with.

that's it... easy... organic dirt, container, your seeds, CFL lights, and it's on... Id also get some neem oil to mist the plants with