Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wow Worst. Day. Ever.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by stoned42, Jul 30, 2012.

1. oh, how are you poor????

2. before my mom passed away she had cancer and medical bills dont pay them selfs needless to say we are pretty far in debt every peny i make gose to bills food and collage tho im prolly going to end up not going fall semester can't really afford it

3. Ok firstly Im really osrry about this, secondly Im so stupid man, thirdly I reccomened you try so you can get a good job and you wont be in debt

4. well it comes down to collage or food, and dont apologize just remember if you are able to walk away relatively unscathed then it was a good day

5. not too bad of a day if you ask me, if this is your worst day, your a lucky man :)

6. #27 figarofigaro, Jul 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2012
    Shit that does sound like a real bad day!

And these frozen Buffallo Wings I just made are too spicy to eat! Shit, I'm having a horrible day too

:rolleyes:

7. So glad you caught it, I thought nobody would! :hello::D

8. I've had much worse days...Man up.

9. that's what you call a bad day? one time i was driving my girlfriend home and smoking a joint while she gave me road head and she puked all over my dick, and then a cop followed me for 20 minutes on the ride home

10. Its not a bad day unless you had to use your AK.

[​IMG]

11. i would say life's a bitch, but in this case, you're a bitch.

12. Ice cube :D and stfu the guy above me man Ive realised what I said was stupid, good luck bud butler

13. Ever been arrested?

Now THERE'S a fun time

14. somebody lives in a white suburban neighbourhood.

15. thats fucked up man.

16. [quote name='"stoned42"']Alright now first thing is I go camden town, buy some good toking stuff, hang out, some jamaican crackhead sells me some of his "skunk" for £20 I went cash machine and paid a fee, he follows me to the tube, he loses track of me (thank God!), I find out the weed is fake, I see the fittest girl I have in my life on the tube, she kinda checks me out, my shyness makes me say nothing and lose track of her :(, I go to a park and chill after (no money or weed to relax with) wow just perfect[/quote]

What tube? Wth?

17. [quote name='"TokTez"']

thats fucked up man.[/quote]

It may be fucked up but it happened. I didn't just make that up, the nazis had sick fckin minds

18. Loooool omfg haahah and the tube is an underground train in england