Wow... what a night.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by roKa420, Mar 16, 2006.

1. Cliffs @ bottom.

This story starts off by me picking up my gf because she had called me and said she wanted to go a dip(this means go drive + smoke basically). I go pick her up, and as we drive away I see three cops coming towards us so I'm already thinking this night could go wrong. Have her cut up the bud while we head towards the cutts(windy road in a orchard time area) and so I pull over and roll the joint and continue on.

As we get to the stop spot, we spark it and are just chillin listening to The Postal Service when she looks out the window and says "hey look at that cloud." I look over and what do I see? A perfect skull formed out of pure clouds. Im thinking to myself "shit, this cant be good." I then turn around and see lights approaching fast and I also notice the front ram bars, which we all know belongs to the 5-0.

Ditch the roach, start car and take off without lights on. I get out of his view on a corner and turn the lights on to see where the f*ck I'm going. I then speed like a bat out of hell and come to a place where you either continue on the road, or turn behind a set of trees where cars cant really be seen. Turn off car and lights, and about 1 minute later, the cop car flys by Im assuming going after me.

Wait a few more minutes and then decide to leave. Well, as it turns out, he was going after me but caught up to my friends(whom I didnt know were also on a driving session) and continues to bust them. They get away with their pipes + such but the weed gets thrown away and fines are issued.

I then call it a night, drop my girlfriend off and am around the corner from my house when my car dies... I'm thinking to myself "god damn son of a bitch mother fucking cunt licking ass eating cum swallowing piece of shit car!" when i notice....

I'm out of gas. Push car to house. Put 5 gallons of 91 octane in. Walk Inside and roll this to end the night...

[​IMG]

Cliffs: pick up gf, roll joint + smoking and driving, see a skull looking set of clouds in sky, cop in distance, take off, hide, see cop car go by, ends up busting friends, drop girlfriend off, almost home when car runs out of gas, fill it up, roll joint pictured above to end night.

2. i saw a cloud like that once it seems to be an omen of bad news. the day my friends and i saw a cloud like that my friend got caught in the middle of a deal with a minor which in PA is a felony:(

3. lol consider yourself goddamned lucky u didnt have to deal with cops, sucks for your friends though

atleast u get to chill with that J now, happy tokin :D

4. And before some says, "I thought you had a cannibus card! You Liar!!!!!11!1!1" it protects me, but not my girlfriend. As well as its against the law even with a c-card to smoke in a vehicle or while driving.

5. dont you have a c-card for weed i saw it in your other posts????

(heh jk)

lucky man , nice jointtoo

6. lmao lol man I would have hit tha shit out of that j man. I would have gotten myself fukin stoned just to say "FUCK LIFE". lol man good story.

7. How'd you push the car home by yourself?