wow what a great night!

Discussion in 'General' started by weed420, Dec 2, 2006.

1. wow last night i had soo much fun,fucken called a good buddy of mine who recently just moved into his new apartment.I'm like hey man can i come to ur crib and hang for awhile course he says yes show up their already buzzed on alcohol.

some chick was there right she just bought a 1/2 of some nice sticky icky for 200 bucks yes normal dank prices nuts i know.They had just got back from the headshop when we showed up got a new bowl,hitter box and a trippy ass poster.

christened the new bowl thing tanked,then we whipped out the blunt wraps she rolled a 2.5 g blunt 4 people on this demolish it.After we finish that one a few more friends show up,she rolls up another 2.5 g blunt this time with 6 people on it.After that blunt she loaded a packed bong that was going around too.

eventually later that night made my way back home stoned as fuck,made another captain and coke and pretty much finished the fifth off so all in all awesome fucken night how ya'lls?

2. Sounds pretty fucking fun man.

I just got 1/2 oz of some regs, and smoked like a quarter with a friend and chilled and played basketball.

3. well i got drunk and me and my friend split an 8ball of some fishscale.... so i guess u could say it was good..... oh yea we smoked to but thats like an everyday occurence anyway