wow, what a fuckin weekend

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by 420girlie, Sep 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Damn straight. This might sound silly, but have you ever simply tried telling him that? I only say this because I\'ve found out time and time again in life that just confronting a problem can, if nothing else, reveal what the real problem is. Establish a repore with him and tell him what you think needs to change. It will be tempting to just start yelling and/or bringing up things that are completely unrelated, but chances are he\'ll react to the situation in the way that you present yourself. If you\'re confrontational and defensive, he\'ll be the same way. Show that you\'re serious but simply don\'t get outwardly angry. Of course, there\'s no reason that you need to listen to any of this, I\'m stoned and I really hope I can help someone :)

2. Gosh 420girlies stories are always great. =)

Z

3. Sweetie, not to take up for your Dad,but none of us parents have a clue about what to do? When you bring a bay home from the hospital, it doesn\'t come with an owners manual. I know its tough growing up, but believe me its a lot fucking tougher being 37 than when it was being 17.

But I agree, bring the problem out in the open and just lay the cards on the table with the old man. If nothing else you will feel better as a person knowing that you were honest with your emotions to your dad. And if he doesn\'t understand what you said and tries to turn your openess against you, then tell him BPP says he\'s a chicken-shit dickhead!!!

4. Oh believe me, I don\'t hold back. I tell him exactly whats on my mind, well I used too anyway. Nowadays it\'s easier just to listen, say ok, and drop it.

And bpp, he should have a fucking clue because I tell him he just doesn\'t wanna listen so there\'s not much I can do.

5. Anytime sweetie. I believe you have it figured out by now. Just agree and let it drop. If he doesn\'t know by now and won\'t listen, you\'ll not change his mind. He may have things in the past haunting him too. That may be a reason for his actions. Just a thought.

BPP babys don\'t come with an owners manual, but you should have some common sense about you. one thing i do know is true.

You pay for your raising when you raise your own! It is not an easy task!

6. FUCK!...damn did I miss a good thread or what?...

I wish I had aquatences that I \"occasionally slept with\" running around my house....im gonna go out tonight and try to top your little night girlie..ill let you know if I succeed...some friends and I have been planning this night for a while, we\'re all gonna smoke enough salvia to get level six ketamine-ish trips goin...hopefully Ill have a vision of god..i like visions of god....theyre cool...and jesus (friends call him jeez) visions are pretty good too...

7. OMFG! every damn time. We just got into a little tiff, but I DIDN\'T cry. Why should I give him waht he fucking wants?

He was telling me to do all this shit and I was like okay, okay okaayyy. And he fucking went off about how i\'m such a little bitch and I don\'t give him any respect and i\'m rude to him whenever he talks to me so I tried to explain to him that the reason I do that is because the only time he ever talks to me is when he tells me to do shit or yells at me for doing something wrong and he wasn\'t having it. God I just want to sock him in the fucking face untill I can\'t tell what the fuck he used to look like.

8. Yeah, you missed a good one. You should come up and party with me sometime ;)

There\'s no way your gonna top my night, I am in the process of locating some shroomies for tonight and if I don\'t have any luck I might just have to get creative just so I can beat you, so watch the fuck out *lol*

p.s.Doesn\'t everyone have aquaintnces they ocasionally sleep with?

9. ive got a quarter ounce left over form the beginning of summer..I was planning on doin them a few weeks back but never got aorund to it...i guess ill just be patient and wait untill christmas time or something...

and no..i have no friends who i sleep with..unfortunately..or maybe fortunately...i dunno

EDIT: not the whole quarter at once...im not gonna be wanting a trip that big any time soon

10. LEFTOVERS?!?!?! that would never happen to me, you must have some will power. Oh, and it\'s too bad about your friends, or lack of ;)

11. well its all i have left from a little over two ounces from the beginning of summer...its harder than you think to go through that many shrooms..

ok..im off to go trip

12. Have a nice trip, see ya next fall.

p.s. Two ounces, piece of fucking cake for a hardcore mother fucker like me ;)

13. Im not going to go into detail about my experience tonight...basically I had some mind opening situations which I was forced to face some things about my inner self that i really didn\'t want to...im really not in a chatting mood tonight and may need a break from everything for a while to get my shit in check...tonight really pushed some buttons for me and quite honestly I panicked and began to fight the trip. Things got horrifyingly worse from there and I really dont think I was responsible in preparing myself for this \"voyage\" enough. il talk to you guys later (maybe tomorrow, maybe next week i dunno..we\'ll see how i feel when i get up)

14. me=ordered salvia..gonna trip..hopefully ill shake hands with jeez too

15. i need shrooms because i have so much shit in me that im not letting out to anyone not even myself....I think shrooms would force it all out of me....

16. salvia would most deffinately force it out of you...if smoked in the correct manner

WITH LOTS OF PEANUT BUTTER AND KY!

17. KY?!?! SIR....DO YOU HAVE SOMETHING YOU\'D LIKE TO TELL US?

18. yeah..vintage KY....i believe its \'63..it has the most full flavor... also..astroglide \'72 goes down easy..

19. *takes off rubber glove*.....*smack*....Sir I challenge you to a duel.

20. its perfectly legal to duel in paraguay if both participants are certified blood donors

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.