Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wow, What a 4 20 dissapointment

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by smokinfresh, Apr 20, 2010.

1. I haven't posted on this forum for years, but I have to say that this is the ultimate reason and I must bitch to somebody about this bullshit. My neighbor, who right now, while I'm on unemployment, is paying me under the table to help him paint, because he has his own painting company.

Well, yesterday he told me he could give me some work, I thought sweet, now some money for 4/20! Well, he has a history of being flaky, (I'm sure he smokes a little himself), and canceled on me yesterday, telling me that today for sure he could give me some work, I told him I could only work on 4/20 from 9 to noon, which would still make me enuf to cop atleast an 8th, but no no no no, I go over today to go get to work at 9 am sharp, and of course, he can't do it today. So here I am, at home, fucking pissed, feinin for some buds, and I'm shit outta luck. Fml

Hope everybody else has a good 4/20!

2. Why is this like the millionth 420 disappointment thread I've seen today?

My day barely fucking started.

3. damn dude thats a bust....

4. Planning ahead - the key to enjoying life.

5. dude ya its like 11:30, im still at work, im high as fuck, how has anything had enough time to even detriment a day such as this.... in 30 mins when my get out of work free card goes into play... imma slap anyone i see saying its a shitty day

6. You gotta have at least a couple of friends willing to smoke you out. Call some up and explain your situation, I'm sure they will understand. Plus you could always smoke them out at a later date.

Do you have any cans or bottles? You could recycle to get at least five bucks, then you could tell your friends that you have five on it. Think of ideas. I just thought of two of 'em while I was typing this up.

7. Yeah, that's why I wished you a happy 4/20!

Mine probably won't be as good as yours, guess we'll just have to see if my friends can cover me today!

8. I can tell you're very very very very very young.

9. What does me being young have anything to do with having friends smoke you out :confused:?

10. clearly...only people under 18 do this, its obvious, all scientific test prove, you HAVE to be under 18, no ?'s asked, go straight to ban, do not pass the shop, do not collect any rep points. hahaha no im playing man

11. Runbacks and "I'll Owe You" to an unemployed person come from 2 things. Kids and dumbasses. Times are tough, people are stingy, greedy, and uninformed. Today is the day to change it up, maybe someone will feel the spirit of the day and burn one though.

12. Mostly all my friends are unemployed and would still smoke me out if I had nothing to burn without even asking for anything in return. Maybe you guys should find some real friends.

13. I guess we'll just have to see where today goes.

14. Haha i know its a damn tuesday. My 420 day hasnt started yet. I have all night to party haha.

Me and a bunch of the guys are gonna gamble..... with bud. :smoking:

15. im sure theres a friend who would blaze you up or a way to get something goin, usually how it goes in my group of friends, we all know we'll smoke eachother up whenever we got it.

its barely 2:42 here, didnt get around to chillin with some friends like i planned but its still early and have possible plans later ^_^, if it all falls through i still got my own bud to blaze here. sorry to kinda go off and talk all kinda :p im pretty blitzed atm. hope everyone enjoys their 4/20! stay high gc!

16. You arrent the only one, my bro stole my stash yesterday :(

17. fixed

18. Im so high, but i got no weed and no money and no food left at my house. It just wasnt worth it...

19. All slackin...woke up took a b rip, went to buddies smoked few L's got a new tube (Illadelph and Sovereignty + ashcatchers and worked slides) Crushed some GDP kief. Posted hard. :cool: