Wow, weird high.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by forgot, Dec 6, 2008.

1. Wow, I smoked not too long ago and I'm going through the strangest high I've ever had. I had a little left over from a 1.5g nug a friend gave me (I smoked him up a few times before out Art History class). I rolled up a spliff because all my pieces were just cleaned and because I'm teaching myself how to roll better. I mixed the green with some tobacco from my Camel Lights and stepped outside. I burnt it a little close to the mouthpiece because I didn't realize it. Oh well I thought, and lit up a cig afterwards.

I come inside and had a little conversation with our home nurse thats from Nigeria led to the Nigerian scams. It was a lunchin comversation cause I was super smacked. So I come up here and start watching some episodes from "The Office" on Netflix and start to feel really wrong. I lay down and just tried chilling out to some music. I felt even worse so I went into the bathroom and splashed some cold water on my face and took a few sips. I come back to my room and lay down, feeling a little better. I turned off all my lights and turned all my fans on. Only light I kept on was my lamp here on my desk. I turned the chair so the shadow was where my head on my bed (lol rhyme) was going to be.I lay back down and chill.

I opened my eyes and I thought my contacts were messing up because everything was a blur. Well the blur settled and came to a figure of someone sitting in the chair facing my head. It was my grandpa; he died of lung cancer when I was in 10th grade. It seemed like there were uneasy tensions between us when he died. To add to the drama, his cunt of a wife (him and my grandma were divorced) forged some documents, fucked over my family bigtime, and fled back to germany. Well I finally asked "grandpa?" and we literally started talking about uneasy tensions and in the middle of what I think was, I snapped out of it.

THE FUCK?:confused:

Sorry about the long read, I'm still having my world rocked :smoking: and I needed to concentrate on something.

tl;dr: I saved a schoolbus full of kids and married a princess.

2. I think you smoked PCP aha

3. I think I smoked Becky.

4. Don't tease me by saying the "B-word". I love her

5. But you do realize you got to swipe that "C-word" sometimes YOU DIG?

6. That was funny as hell!

yea im not sure about your high, maybe you just weren't in the right state of mind when you were smokin.

7. Is it possible you fell asleep and just had a dream? I know thats happened to me. I fell asleep once while I was baked and had this fucked up dream and I thought it was 100% real.

8. I don't believe I was asleep but I'm not sure. As for the "not feeling right" part, I think it was because I made the spliff with tobacco straight from a cigarette. That, and there was a little too much tobacco in it. Oh well, it's all good now.

9. sounds pretty weird, but not scary. i think you were just mad chill during your high so your mind just wandered off into subconscious thoughts.