Wow um. My kief just got stolen...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by EASYlivin, Oct 6, 2008.

1. Yeah. so my suite-mate just asked for my grinder like usual and I throw it to him and 3 minutes later I get it back and check my kief in the lower part of the grinder and theres just a tiny bit in the corner. wow. I go question him and of course he deny's it. IT was all dank kief. what the FUCK. Im not going to even bother.

2. roll up a blunt of some computer paper and tell him you got some dank you want him to rip, then laugh as he tears a lung

3. Its fucking scummy. Kief is the most dope shit ever. Why would you take that away from someone. :(

4. I say blow his ass up!:devious::devious::devious::eek:

5. * in a dorm lol

6. just be quiet about it then

7. haha i just thought of this its dumb but w/e

what if you poured some extremely hot powdered pepper in the mouthpiece of a spoon so when you hit it youd get a lungful of spices:eek:

8. Dude sorry to hear that's balls. If he asks to use it again, tell him sure but you have to grind it for him, keep making it extremely obvious you don't trust him anymore. He'll feel like a complete douche.

9. grind all his weed. put a nickel on top of the screen...you'll pretty much take all the kief you can from his bud...
    Just make sure you do the grinding...then shake it around a bit to get the nickel plowing through the bud. He'll probably not want to do it much more after that.

10. haha thats great. But i think ill just view him grind it. Its still BS though and it will stay in my safe from now on.

11. never lend it to him again

12. You should shave some of your pubic hair and roll it up into a joint and just leave it out for him to take.

13. yum:devious:

14. haha nah roll a j but just add a couple pubes into it, hell smoke the whole j down the the roach

15. I would be wondering what other shady acres are being mowed if he is so brave as to do that sort of thing

16. Ah man, he might of just fucked up... Like he never used a grinder before?

I still remember the first time I used a grinder... I used it for like a week and I went to grind up my weed and tapped it out,,, Looked at the kief catcher and there was no kief!

We thought somebody stole it but apparently, me being the stoned dumbass I am tapped out all the kiefe when I was vigorously trying to get all the little bud particles out of the grinder...

I think grinders waste weed anyway... So many little specs of bud get lodged in the grinder and you can't get it out no matter how much you try...

17. +rep. didnt think of that.