Wow, Toro makes THE best glass.... so i bought one [PICTURES]

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Five To One, Feb 15, 2009.

1. Get a caliper and measure the thickness. again, i am not arguing at all, i just want to know if i have to go to my boy at the headshop and yell at him lol, i hook him up with mad business and the catch is he is supposed to hook me up. That is all, just curious....

and t0xic sorry i missed your message but ya they will probably ship to you.

2. yeah i was thinking about doing that, but honestly i dotn realy care to much the only reason would be to prove it was 7mm but then again if it measured ot to 5mm i might have a meltdown,
    yeah i buy all my glass from our best local headshop and they hook me up cause they know me pretty well, they bump down prces for me and never even negotiate with other people

3. Dude even if it is 5mm the bong rocks. and $320 is not a bad price for it at all don't even sweat it, it doesn't matter the glass quality is good enough that we don't have to worry about an extra 2mm of glass ;)

anyway, i am sure as you know becuase of the 8 arm perc this tube has little to no drag and you really don't even feel the perc in the tube when you pull. So i decided to go over board on the water on the perc and try it out and still had very little drag, but noticeable, but a much smoother hit, and i must say it looks cool as shit.

[ame="http://s121.photobucket.com/albums/o215/invert_bucket/?action=view&current=Movie1-32.flv"]Movie1-32.flv video by invert_bucket - Photobucket[/ame]

^EXTRA WATER^​

[ame="http://s121.photobucket.com/albums/o215/invert_bucket/?action=view&current=Movie1-31.flv"]Movie1-31.flv video by invert_bucket - Photobucket[/ame]

^REGULAR^​

4. nices vids, yeah i dont really worry to much about the water level in this pipe either way the thing has barely any drag, have you put your perx diffy in there yet? that makes it hit like a fucking dream

5. I tried it, i think its a bit short for this bong. i had to add a decent amount of extra water.

6. 521, sick pickup! I need a Toro tube to my collection soon, the chubbler I have alone is not enough haha.

7. Sick tube man, Toro's are the way to go.

8. nice pickup dude, r all toro's inline or do they make beaker and bubble bottoms too

9. i think you mean are all toros perced and no they are not they have regular straight tubes to, i have never seen a toro beaker bottom though

10. Toro makes beaker bottoms, they are rare, but they make em.

11. you got any pics of one? ive never seen one of his beakers

12. im going up to boulder in a couple days, im almost positive the fitter has one. ill snag a picture for you :bongin:

13. #113 Five To One, Feb 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2009
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. looks pretty legit thanks maybe i will try and pick up one of those sometime in the near future

15. the one with sovern. a/c is so sick!

16. Ya i like the small label on the big tube.