Wow... today really sucked.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DurbanPoison, Jul 9, 2005.

1. First of all, I get kicked out of my house (I was staying with my mother for summer, until I go back to BSU), my mother claiming I'm an inconsiderate dickhead, then I pack my shit and drive to Memo's (the stoner grandma), and we were about to toke up, when my fuckin' lighter dies... we have to drive all the way to the gas station to get new ones... LoL, then I was having stomach cramps from something I ate... shit, today has been really fuckin' sucky - how about your guy's friday?

2. That sucks about your day, dude. Hope shit improves. Mine's been alright. Toked a bit, drank some. Good day.

3. Today was probably the most boring day of my whole summer. I babysat, which I do 5 days a week, but I can't complain, I am making pretty good money. Then I got home and just did nothing. I took a nap and fell asleep on my arm in some weird position and I couldn't move it for 2 hours. Well I just scraped my bowl to smoke my resin because I won't be smoking for two weeks! So, although I didn't get kicked out of my house, I, in some way, feel your pain.

4. hey atleast you got 2 chill with your hippie grandmother..she fuckin rocks..haha

5. my day was pretty good man. I went to work at 11, got off early at three, got my 350 $ paycheck, was told i got a raise effective immediately, went over to my friends house, started skating again after about 4-6 months of not skating, landed a 2, 3, almost a 4, kickflipped a curb, and did a few varaial flips. then drove around in a golf cart offroad. kickass.

6. My friday ROCKED!
    I got my first real job ever today! :) At Super Supplments. Where I will be selling herbs/vitamens and the like ;) Totally awesome.
    I get employee discount where everything is wholesale price for me to :)

:hello:

7. im drunk and found pizza in the refrigerator... dare i say more?

edit: i put pop-tarts in the freezer.. i saw it in a commercial... i wonder if it taste better?

8. dude--Pizza is the BOMB when I'm hella stoned. I love that shit.
    my friend comes over and we cook up a pizza--add hella extra shit on top of it. Like hella grated cheese, massive amounts of mushrooms, some spicy suasage--oh so good!
    Well not really good seeing how I'm trying to loose some weight---but w/e lol!

9. is it just me or does cheese taste hella good... i always add more cheese on my pizza... and the cheese you get with the breadsticks is good... oh man im soo full.. and i just found a coke next to me that is still cold... this day can get better! shit... i just found cookies too wtf...

10. My day sucked, this chick where I work poured gatoraid allover me and I got a rash, damn shes fine.

Then my parents wouldn't stop searching my shit and found stairwaytoevans badass spoon.

I didn't get to toke either cuz i cant go anywhere and I cant roll.

11. I think Indy does that. I haven't tried it yet.
    I'm really wanting a strawberry pop tart right now! :p
    ...and yes, always add more cheese to your pizza. It rocks!!!

Sorry about your day, Durban. Life fucks with us sometimes and it sucks. :( Maybe today will be better for you. :D

12. Thanks RMJL (as well as everyone else) ^_^. Today has started out better... wasn't drowzy when I woke up, started the day with a bagle and strawberry cream cheese.... and might go drive down to the theatre and watch the Fantastic Four (blown of course).

13. A bagel and strawberry cream cheese. YUM!!! I must be hungry! :p

I'm glad today is a better day. Hope it stays that way! :D
    ::: good day vibes :::