Wow, times gone by!

Discussion in 'General' started by Sir.TokeAlot, Jan 1, 2011.

1. Hey everyone, old and new. I haven't been on this forum for almost a year! Man, time has flown. I'm glad to see a lot of OG blades still on here, and even better to see a lot of new peeps too. Hopefully I wasn't completely forgotten in my absence hahaha

How's everyone doing? Looking forward to the new year or meh? I'm stoked for 2011. A lot of shitty shit happened in 2010 and I'm hoping it gets better (which it already has) And how did you celebrate?

I had a blast and started off the year with a BANG. and 6g B-legit, 2g of blow and more liquor than I've ever seen. I just took like 120Ml of codeine/promethazine about 30minutes ago and I'm feelin chatty:wave:

And I also want to let ya'll know I'm going to be around here a lot more :D Looking forward to getting to know all these new blades.:smoke:

2. Hello Sir.Tokealot! 2010 wasn't great for me as well but this year I start fresh(literally). My military service ends and after being a Marijuana advocate and member of NORML for about 2 years I will try to mean green myself this summer. We now have 15 MMJ states(even in our Nation's Capitol!!),California decriminalized cannabis as of TODAY!, and we have a ton of legislation/initiatives coming up in the following year for recreational use. I would say this could be a breakthrough year for us. I didn't celebrate but I am trying to stay out of trouble here.

Hope your year kicks ass bro I know mine will! ;)

3. Hey man I'm new here so I don't know you but you seem like a pretty cool member. Looking forward to 2011 myself, hoping it will be better than 2010. Your night sounded awesome, I just fuckin sat indoors because I couldn't get a ride anywhere :(

And not to sound like some elitist dick but GC has changed and we can't talk about other drugs anymore, which sucks (IMO)

Peace