Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wow! This tripped me out!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HippieTrippyBudGirl, Aug 5, 2011.

1. So I'm sitting in my office burning one, and there's a knock at the door. My son's girlfriend answers it and it's their friend who is also seargent of narcotics in a town close to where I live. I know the kid, he's been friends with my son for some time now. Anyway, he walks in, passes the office, stops, sniffs and gives me the thumbs up! LOL! Talk about freak me out! He's cool...he just doesn't burn or do anything else anymore. But he's cool about his friends that still party. Anyway, that was the highlight of my day! LOL!

2. Hahaha thats awesome man, lucky you :]

3. LOL! The guy was laughing cuz he freaked me out so bad! He thought that was just too funny! Hahahaha! I was shittin' bricks for awhile there!

4. hahah.

sounds crackin.

woulda givin u the steve-o thumbs up!

5. [​IMG]

6. I hope by 'office' you meant 'kitchen' and perhaps your keyboards keys are possibly screwed up...If not, get in the kitchen.:cool:

7. lmfao you don't sound like a father

8. #8 Jazzyj, Aug 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I doubt a father would have the name "hippietrippybudgirl"

9. HAhahaha! Y'all are cracking me up! Get in the kitchen? Is you some kinda crazy? LOL! :p

10. LOL I meant mother, got a mixed up brain right now.

11. I think it is more crazy that you are not in the kitchen right now...Just a matter of time before a bong breaks now.:cool:

12. Hahahaha! I've retired from the kitchen...did my time in there :)

13. You can't retire blood.:cool:

14. Hahahhaha! Everytime she posts a thread you say that stuff.. Too funmy.. I'd rep you but...

15. Women work on my penis.