Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

WOW this stuff scared the hell out of me

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by NCdoper, Sep 25, 2009.

1. okay so i got by my cousins place and he hooks me up with with 4g's of what they seem to call "mid" around these parts. If this is truly what mid grade is like, then i have been lied to for years. i usually would cop some dank but i had some unfortunate employment issues. now this mid grade was very sativa-lik e buds. christmas tree shaped. it looked like a strain, felt like a strain, but didnt seem to smell like a strain. it just smelled like....weed/

so i head home and load up a bowl on my brand new bong and take a hit and it totally paralyzes me. straight couch lock for about 3 1/2 hours. at forst i didnt know where i was or even who i was. now i have smoked NAMED STRAINS but never had a high like that before. i knew it wasnt laced cuz i know the guy that harvested and cured it. i have never such a clear and clean high before in my entire life. has anyone else come across bomb ass weed that got you so high it scared you? cuz i have been smoking for 5+ years and i have never been that STONED before? im afraid of this shit. im going to save this batch for some pros to share it with to get a second opinion. cuz it scares me. scares me so bad that i dont even anna smoke it alone

2. That sounds awesome man. I'd say that the mids you are used to might be coming your way from out of town or something? Maybe you're only used to seeing mids that has been exposed to vacuum packing.
    I'd say that while the buds you picked up had no specific strain name, they were probably grown with great care and from your description of them they seem like they were cured well. You know the guy, so you could verify this. Genetics make a huge difference, but in my opinion the main factor at play when determining quality is the grower. You could have the best genetics in the world and if you're a shit grower the bud will suck.
    Also you were trying out a bong for the first time and so I assume you were getting huge clean hits?
    That plus it's probably just quite different from the stuff around your town. Maybe the change is just real refreshing!

3. where are you from, because that sounds like some awesome shit. be sure to pickup from that guy often!

4. If it was mids and your not used to smoking mids then that is why you got so blasted probably. Happened to me friend too. He only smoked bomb weed for the longest time and got it from another friends bro. First time he ever saw and smoked weed like months after he started he got really high off it. Only b/c his body wasnt used to it. He smoked it the next day and only got a middy high.

5. Good shit man, that bud must be some well cared for buds! That grower is amazing man, pay him good, im sure he makes your bags fat!

6. I had a simliar experience with this lemony strain I smoked a while back. Forgot I existed for a while and got some flashy visuals when I fell asleep and woke up with my eyes still closed.

And this was off only a few hits with a moderate tolerance.

7. Smoked a bunch of pesticides.

8. Are you sure you have? Maybe they weren't very well grown strains when you smoked them.

I think its funny when you said it looked like strain but didnt smell like strain, like there is weed with strain and without strain. All weed is a certain strain its just the shitty ones are grown so poorly why bother bringing the name along.

9. i got some shit today like a 1/8 of some no named bomb, but it looks like mids kinda...not too many crystals...light green, no seeds, few orange hairs.....but its leafy

any way...i loaded up a bowl into the vape and shared a bowl /w my GF we gotta bout 8 or 9 hits each feelin pretty good off it...

good pick up!

10. I swear...that sounds exactly like PCP.

11. Couldn't have put it better myself.

12. Yea nooooooo.

Your body builds of up a tolerance to THC, not any other chemicals, meaning that no matter what kind of weed you smoke it's going to raise your tolerance.

You don't have different tolerances to different grades of weed

13. I think every plant is a different "strain" kinda like people & ani-mals.

You know, you are not just a person, you are an individual(DNA)...

14. Sounds like you can't handle your high bro. Maybe you smoked too much?

15. OMG, you smoked NAMED STRAINS????? :eek:

16. Reading that made me smile :wave:. Enjoy that space cabbage!

17. i got some nice buds of who the hell knows few years back, smoked a joint and a bowl of it, friend was playing guitar next to me, i felt like i was on acid without visuals, kinda scared me for a sec untill i start to let myself fall into it :D

18. yes! same with me. i wanted to climb into one of my model cars and drive it around the room.

19. I got a pretty high tolerance and I really only smoke dank anymore. But every once in awhile, when we can only find mids, we all seem to get almost more baked. And basically off the same amount as we'd smoke of dank. Don't know why, maybe it's just the different high. Not the clear-headed dank high, just the epitome of "stoned." It's a nice change of pace.

20. I think what he means is he is no stranger to quality.

Sounds like some sweet ass stuff!!