wow this is shitty!

Discussion in 'General' started by WELOVEWEED420, Jul 8, 2008.

1. I think it's pretty cool what they did.

2. haha

I'm on the mailing list for ImprovEverywhere. I'm not a twin tho So I couldn't participate in that one.

If anything, I think it would brighten the day of anyone on the subway. I know id laugh my ass off if I saw that shit.

3. What's shitty? The News? The twins are funny.

4. just the whole idea of it. idk when you see the horrible side of other parts of the world it really puts think in perspective. i.e. why are people wasting time standing around doin bullshit. they could be donating all the moneys it took to make that to aids research or some shit! pff and it was horrid watching them play it off in the "news room"

5. then why are you posting on a message board saying you love weed when you could be helping the poor people by moving to africa and uniting them...

dude lay off and have some fun, life isn't all about giving what you have to help others, some people are just dealt better cards then others.

I give these people mass props because that will brighten up anyones day that sees it, rather than a sulking Cheney rubbing his hands together because global government is beginning.

6. ay u. stop that

7. Where are you from, man?