Wow this is horrible

Discussion in 'General' started by Escape The Fate, May 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Is that the VA shooting game? If so, I heard about it, but I have no desire to see it.

2. Wow that is awful. Its not even fun.

3. Yeah thats pretty fucked up but what can ya do?

4. That really pisses me off

So disrespectful its fucking rediculous

5. I tried to play it but the music was pissing me off.

6. Yeah same here.

Lol go in the builing on the far right in the begining, go up the stairs, and talk to the guy in the stairwell.

7. this game makes me feel powerful!!!

8. The guy who made it said that he thinks its fun. :mad: ASSFUCK

9. We can expect things like this. Nothing new to me. Sad yes. But you said it. Freedom of speech.

10. At least the song is good.:rolleyes:

:hello:eric:hello:

11. Saying that this is acceptable because of freedom of speech is like sayin Satanism is completly fine, because of freedom of Religion. Technically its correct, but anyone w/ any moral fiber at all would know that its grossly wrong. What america needs is a freedom that gives people permission to maim anyone that gets enjoyment out of shit like this.

12. i find nothing wrong with satanism ... or the game in fact,

13. There would be nothing wrong with the game. If there is something wrong with that game than there is also something wrong with many games: Like Battlefield 1942, Battlefield: Vietnam, Battlefield 2, Battlefield 2: Modern Combat, Grand Theft Auto 1, 2, 3, Vice City, San Andreas, 4, Mafia, Godfather, Call of Duty, Medal of Honor, DOOM, etc, etc... would you say there is something wrong with those games? I certainly would not. Not in the hands of a sane person at any rate. Hell, the game Civilization would be utterly horrible. You can commit genocide in that game.

14. Exactly.

But the game sucked. Cheap graphics, shitty music, controls were shitty. lol. Weak sauce.

15. the columbine rpg was better

16. So apparently you also find nothing wrong with the shit they stand for, including human sacrafice?

(I already decided what ur response is gonna be; snappy, yet mellow and deliciously unconcerned)

\"nope\"

or kick it up a notch and add 2 more words

\"nope, not really\"

17. It\'s freedom of speech.

Love it or SHUT THE FUCK UP!

18. U kinda just contradicted urself there bud. I\'m using my rights to freedom of speech, and ur telling me to shut the fuck up. good try though, you pimp you.

19. i fail to understand what you are trying to say widow

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.