Wow, this dude I know shot 4 cops.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Boosh, Sep 13, 2007.

1. Well they found dude, had another gun fight and killed him.

2. hey troops

Cops ...good and bad ones ,are people.......and every mature member on these boards knows what possibilities that can bring. As diverse as people can be. Preferential treatment is always given to those in uniform ,because of what it takes to wear one. Alot.

I hope to hear more about the "why" ...dude felt he needed to go on a killing spree for a simple traffic stop. There is always more to the story.

imho

3. see that makes no sense

a pig chooses to be a pig and thats that

the good 'n bad that comes with the gig doesn't mean they have a right to better treatment

if anything people should feel bad as fuck for firemen who lose their lives not some cop who has probably snapped at least once on duty and did something wrong

they all fail as they're all human thus no cop deserves some sort of honor for getting paid to be a douchebag in between proper act

all cops enforce fucked up laws and they all promote fda/MD and such profits by fucking over honest people for ingesting what they wanna ingest as such I feel no pity for any of 'em

4. Words cannot describe the stupidity you possess.

5. Most cops around here are pricks, I know from experience. Still doesn't mean I'd kill any. I don't think of police as the enemy, but they are definitely not someone I wanna bump into when I'm burning a bowl.

6. Um, in the context of a cop killer thread? I think that's a little far.

That guy had a family dude, fuck all that shit.

You know, like 100% of the physical therapists I've met are assholes. Therefore, I am justified to say all physical therapists are assholes. Even though I've met two.

If someone fucks with me, I no longer like that individual. I do not dislike other people in their profession, of their creed, or of their race. They are not the official spokesperson of their respecitive groups. I mean, if I lived in a neighborhood with a bunch of crooked cops, I would be like "these cops suck." I wouldn't generalize and say that all cops are dicks... but thats just me??

7. ^ dude most pigs are just that

even the few who try to do right still enforce laws that are bullshit across the board

even said 'good' cops act as if drug laws are OK when the reality is RX companies shrinks and doctors as well as pigs 'n prisons profit from them being illegal all the while fucking up peoples lives

it's profit for public pain and even the best of the bunch promote that shit while the rest use it and other bs laws to hassle innocents

fuck cops in general and tough shit to anyone who marries or gets birthed by a cop cuz they don't deserve any love when giving everyone a stun gun 'n pepper spray on top of legalizing all drugs for cheap easy sale at all retail outlets would make their pig asses obso-fuckin'-leet

shit do like the almighty penn of penn 'n teller suggests and give every girl a god damn pink firearm free of charge to unload on any spouse beating rapist asshole

8. Yes. This would be a viable solution. All social problems are now moot. The police force is now obsolete.

Thank you for your grand insight.

9. The man that made the gun is not blame, the idiot that sold him it and the American government is to blame, what wanker ever thought it was a good idea that every man deserves the right to bear arms. You guys really need to start talking to your government and start telling them that everyone doesn't need a gun or have the right to own as many as they like. Only then you might actually begin to get a decent way of life for ordinary man on the street who doesnt own a gun or even think that he has to own one for his own personel safety.

10. Hey BOOSH, if you want to neg rep someone, you need to hit the negative rep button. Thanks for the +rep though you fucking idiot lol.

Fucking idiot? That falls under name-calling and isn't allowed. Consider this your warning. *RMJL

11. You don't know what you're talking about, why shouldn't we have a right to bear arms? Not anybody can just go out and buy a gun, and people who shouldn't have guns get them illegally. The "wanker" (haha..) that decided we should be able to own guns is the government that founded our country..

12. Aww, don't derail the thread and make it get locked guys. :(

I have been seeing many POs lately, a large majority are state troopers.

13. I dont get all the cop-hating.

Some are cool, some are dicks. The laws are bullshit, but it's the officers' job to uphold em.

Just dont give the police any reason to hassle you. Be polite, put on your "talking-to-grandma" face, and dont give them any more shit than you need to. You'll be home with nothing more than a speeding ticket before you know it.

I think we should let everyone do whatever they want. We haven't tried that in a while. Maybe this time it will work.

14. ^ to serve 'n protect doesn't mean to serve the flawed system 'n protect it's bogus rule

it means serve the people that pay your ass and protect them at all costs

so I'm kinda at a loss as to why people use the argument 'they're just doing their job' when their job is obviously to keep the peace and respect 'n protect the very people who pay their asses

do firemen ignore a fire just cuz the rules say it's not safe to go in xyz after the fire has raged outta control? nope they rush right in risk their very life to save people

if cops actually did that by turning their backs on the flawed system I'd respect 'em but very very very veeeeery few even bend the bullshit laws much less ignore 'em

15. I'm all for it.

It will let me peruse my plans of global domination.

16. haha.. i live in waco

17. Let me get a position of power plz.

18. I'll make you the Director of Getting Crunk.

19. Make it Supreme Director of Getting Crunk and we got a deal.