WOW! the best find....EVA!

Discussion in 'General' started by Squid?, Mar 24, 2008.

1. well, i was just searching through the old stuff in the basement of our house, its only a long term rent, so we don't own the house, and, there was a crall space in the wall on the left side, so, i opened it up, and, there was a bunch of old nick nacks, some old paper plate holders, and a soap flake box, and inside was a nice little brass pipe, and a bag with some of what looks like weed, and it does smell like it as well, last person to live in this house was about 8 months ago, im thinking they just moved in a hurry, and the guy forgot his stash, so, is 8 month old weed ok to smoke, or did i just get a free pipe in this find, should i chuck the weed?

2. I'd smoke it... lol but it is 8 months old so expect it to be harsh, dry and not get you very high...

If weed is verrrry abundant to you then fuck that stash you got your own! :smoking::smoking:

It's safe to smoke if it's weed... but no telling if it's laced or anything, be careful if you smoke it.. I'd try it tho :p

3. ya, weed aint abundant to me,i buy a dime every other day usualy, just enough to get the job done,

4. Our first house was a real old house, one day my wife found a bottle of Dewar's scotch from 1905. It even had a cork for a bottle cap that was held on by a twisted wire thing. Sold it to a antique dealer for $500.

I bought an old 1976 Cordoba off some little stoner/dealer asshole who blew the transmission. While fixing it up, i took out the seats and found about a 1/2 bag in loose bud, a little tiny bong, and an eight ball of coke still sealed.

5. I found a couple of ecstacy pills and an empty baggy of grass in a cupboard in one of the flats I stayed in. (The pills had gone manky from moisture, but I wouldn't have considered taking them anyway not knowing 100% what they were.)

6. if you can put a picture of the weed up. so we can tell it is okay (8 month old = sketchy)

7. id smoke it i dont give a fuck. if its laced, well you can tell by the smell and the taste. besides fuck if i found some laced shit id smoke it straight up.

8. Make sure there's no mold or anything on the weed, and load it up in a bong if you have one. I wouldn't want a harsh smoke to be dry, a bong will make it a much better smoke. I'd smoke it if I found it.

9. id give it a try but iam sure its gonna harsh as hell

10. Id give a friend a little bit and tell him to smoke it =]

11. yea man, but if it was stord in just a bag its gona be real dry- but smoke away my friend- nice find
    Lets see some Pic's!!

12. post some pics up of everything you found. sounds pretty interesting.

13. lol I wanna see your old-ass weed :smoking::smoking::smoking:

14. i dunno it might not get ya high man, i found a baggie in my basement the other day that me or one of my friends lost; it was dark brown and didnt smell very good at all. we mixed it in with our good weed in a blunt and it just ruined the taste. so i would say smoke it if your desperate, which it seems like u are if u buy a dime every other day :p

15. [quote name='stoned budda'] Our first house was a real old house, one day my wife found a bottle of Dewar's scotch from 1905. It even had a cork for a bottle cap that was held on by a twisted wire thing. Sold it to a antique dealer for $500.

I bought an old 1976 Cordoba off some little stoner/dealer asshole who blew the transmission. While fixing it up, i took out the seats and found about a 1/2 bag in loose bud, a little tiny bong, and an eight ball of coke still sealed.