Wow that was fast...1000

Discussion in 'General' started by Key2gb, Mar 10, 2008.

1. I remember joining up here not too long ago and looking at all the people with high post counts thinking how much damn time they must have spent on this thing...and here I am with #1000....

GC was an instant bookmark and it's been all good since then...I really enjoy this place guys...a lot of discussions I've been a part of have been entertaining to say the least...stay high and keep spreading the love
    So here's to 1000 and many more...:hello:

haha By the way I have been a member of two other forums (Musicianforums and Talkbass) since march of 2004 and my combined post count on each doesn't equal 1000 yet

also I ate two brownies about a half hour ago so I'm patiently waiting for those to kick in...should be a good night...

peace

2. nice, yea i feel you it's been not long ago since I've joined GC. gratz on 1 thousandth post!

3. yeye just hit 2k myself. GC is that fire

4. Maybe I post too much.

Well, congrats anyway, bro!!!

5. Peep my join date haha.

6. Gotta start drunk postin bro, Ive been here long as you. ;)

7. My first grand took like 2 years and I aint even notice it

8. Haha I should probably do that sometime. I'm on GC everyday but usually I just browse around a lot. Gotta love the place though.

9. My posts are getting up there. This place is fun when there's nothing better to do. Once I get a job my posts will slow down a lot though.

10. ive only got 300+ posts and look at join date:(

11. i dont know how the hell i got to 2500 lol, GC has been my homepage since i came here.

12. I use to just browse but I'm starting to post ah lil bit now! I like this place though!! I'mma start makin threads wit the weed i get and shit when i get mah camera!!

13. i just hit my 1000th as well congrats!

14. man I hope I eventually get to 1000 posts. i'm always on, but i don't post to much.

15. Here is to 1000 (at least) more :smoking: