Wow that was f****** scary

Discussion in 'General' started by bloodraven51690, Jun 11, 2008.

1. So i just got home and was about to break down an 80 of oc and I had bad cottonmouth so i went to the bathroom to run the pill underwater to get the time release off. I dont do oc very often so I didnt realize how dumb what I was doing was. The pill got slippery once the coating began to come off and slipped from my fingers and went right down the drain. My heart just dropped. But thank god I took the S pipe apart under the sink and the pill was sitting right in there. I was worried for a minute there. Keep smokin tho fuck sizzle:smoke:

2. dude...if you're tearing your plumbing apart to get at your drugs...then I think it's time to do some reevaluating lol

3. that drain was the best place that pill could have been,,,,

stick to your green,,,,

pills kill without warning...:devious:

4. Where I live, thats like 50-70 dollars right down the drain... I would have done the same thing :)

5. Ha ha that's hilarious. I'd say it was a sign to not do pills, but what do I know, I'm just Jesus's half-half-quarter brother.

6. true that

7. wow yesterday i was buying 2 perc 30s and my buddy put them in a blunt tube and I thought they where seeds so i threw it out the window and we went back but it opened so i baught 2 more and gave him 110

lost 50 bucks out the window and i was pissed

EDIT* reason cuz i forgot a few words haha

8. around here an 80 OC is 50 bucks, i aint lettin 50 bu cks go down the drain if i can maybe get it back

9. Kinda gross... :confused_2:

10. yeah, believe me...im not an oxy fiend. two of of best friends have gone to rehab for it and i occasionally do it when I have money. I just dropped 55 dollars down the drain and wasnt about to not try and save it if I could...

11. :) hehehe, what kind of drug is that dude ?

12. wow, that is extremely disgusting and a little bit pathetic.

13. if only we all had the money to let 50 bucks go down the drain..

if only..

14. OC's are fucking stupid.

My friend who i've known since i was two died at the tender age of seventeen nov. of last year.
    If I meet an oc dealer at a party i have a hard time not kicking their ass.

15. well thats y u should really know what your doing before you get into it... I understand its addicting and people with addictive personalities certainly should not try it... but i guess no1 really knows if they have that kind of personality

but to blame some1 else who supplies it..no way man

16. haha, close one man.:D

17. lol $60-70 a pill? Who would pay that for a little high? We get the blue OC 80's for $35 and I still dont do them because it's not worth it. Maybe it's because I live close to Mexico and they are more easily accessible.

And word of advice, next time just use your fingernail to scrape the coating off, its so much easier.

18. You guys should stop hating.

19. If only someone knew better than taking the pill to begin with. If only. :rolleyes:

Tearing apart a drain to get a pill is a definite sign of addiction.

As far as I am concerned buying a pill for $50 is already money down the drain. And if money were really that tight, maybe not buying the pill in the first place would be a better option.

20. I'd bet that if you replaced pill with weed in that post you wouldn't be bitching so much. Stop hating on the kid for his lifestyle and believe it or not money can still be tight with time to party. I barely have any funds available to me for free spending and it all goes to my marijuana. Considering that if I dropped 50$ worth of marijuana someplace hard to get E.G. down the drain I too would fucking go after it. Does it mean I'm addicted? No, it just means I don't wanna miss out on 50$ of my money which I barely get to use.

Seriously people stop the hate....

Side note; To the guy that says he has trouble not kicking the asses of OC dealers, I hope you get an ass whoopin trying to fight someone because your friend didn't do what he was supposed to(research).