WOW that was close

Discussion in 'General' started by ndfan20210, Feb 23, 2010.

1. I was making a firecracker today at my house (yes i live wtih my parents but im a seinor and 18 so dont worry) and i was cooking them and i was just about to take them out of the oven when the garage door opened. Holy shit, what am i supposed to do. I take everything out of the oven and run it into my basement and run back up before my pops walks in. meanwhile my buddie was putting away the candles we were using to try and mask some odor (which prob made the sitaution worse)

So my dad walks in and is like whats that smell and im like uhhh we made popcorn(worst thing i could have said) and hes like oh ok. I leave with my buddie and i come back and hes snooping through the trash looking for a bag of popcorn. And i walk in and hes like alright what the hell is going on i dont see a bag of popcorn so i say my buddie took it with him. Then he has foil (that i had to throw away because i ripped piece to small) and is like what the hell is this from and being quick on my feet i say my buddy made a toasted PB&J. why i didnt say that the whole time was just dumb.

Anyway he seemed to buy it but i think hes still a little suspisous. I think im in the clear because anything he fines like trash and stuff have PB on it so i can keep using that lie.

Oh yeah, me and my buddy still ate the firecracker when he took the dog for a walk after he got home.

Im kinda sketchin out a little but im high