Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wow that shit was crazy

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CoreyR, Mar 16, 2009.

1. So last weekend this girl rang me up and wanted to smoke with me so I naturally said yes.
    She picked me up in her car and we drive down into the local park to smoke a huge fat blunt which we rolled of some real good dank.
    After we finished smoking almost the entire thing before it was beginning to fall apart(the blunt was old and dry so we didn't expect it to even last long) I started like going crazy. I was soo fucking baked it was crazy. So then as we are about to leave like..I start to see slow flashes of like..black. And then they progress to get quicker and quicker until I was literally blind. I couldn't see anything because the flashes were so rapid it was jsut all black... Then I begin to have this day dream and I like..pass out kinda and continue this passed out. I remember like..coming consious every now and then being like, Im thirsty or something..then went back to my lil thing. In my point of view..I was just like tripping balls because I don't remember what this day dream thing was about but i was enjoying it a lot hahahaha
    So in her point of view... I passed out and began to have a cold sweat for a while. She checked my pulse and it was super low. I also remember waking up for a sec to feel that my glasses were halfway down my face. I could even feel the cold sweat..
    Then when i had a drink of some lipton iced tea i was coming back to. By the time i finished half the bottle i could see and everything was normal ish..bessides the amazing high :smoking:
    I didn't eat or drink anything at all that day..So i was wondering if this was the reason why that happened.

2. damn that sounds crazy, I think i was have been Scared of couse I would be high so I might have enjoyed it lol. I wouldn't think that a empty stomach would do anything sence its your lungs that are inhaling though.

3. I heard its called greening out, it happened to my friend and he just layed in the middle of the road for 5 mins yelling "Im fuking blind!!"

4. you got a head rush caused by your blodd pressure dropping. bud makes your blood pressure drop and when it drop enough....you can pass out for like a lil minute. it happens to everyone.

5. #5 jamison54321, Mar 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2009
    yea man this happened to me one time when i was younger and hadn't eaten in a while but that blunt probably amplified the effects haha

6. the first time i got my brother high was at my brother in laws house.
    he smoked maybe three bowls while i was there me and my girl left to get some beer. he then smoked three more when i was gone.
    i told him he was cut off.
    and he agreed.
    we got up to leave and he got the door said, "look at the stars" and completely fell off a three foot stoop on his head. woke up like two seconds later and thought he had passed out for a couple of hours. i had never before seen someone do that. shit was nuts.
    he then later threw up in my caddy. and i took him to our parents house.i left him there so i dont know if he was any worse that night. but he is fine now.

now this was about four years ago and he now is a mary jane connoisseur,
    i believe i have taught him well.
    i still to this day have never seen anybody do that ever

7. yea you passed out.

it's pretty serious business. not so good that you were just sitting there. you should always try to lie down so the blood gets back to your brain. don't want to cause any brain damage.

i pass out all the time, but i've never gotten it from weed. my roommate gets this all the time though.

it's funny how people always think they're going blind first haha. you're just passing out.

8. Yea..so how can I prevent this from happening?
    Also I forgot to add that I hadn't smoked in like 3 weeks or so since then

9. ive had that happen to me when i got real drunk and real high once, it was shutter vision. it looked like i was blinking when i wasnt. very odd dizzy feeling too

10. It happened because you didn't eat, probably weren't hydrated, AND hadn't smoked in 3 weeks.

11. This same thing happened to me one time. When it happened to me I was concious while I was falling down, someone caught me in mid air and I couldnt see but I was saying I'm fine I'm fine and I thought I was standing on my own but I was really being help up ha. The guy let me go and i dropped to the floor. I just sat down for a while and let me head clear. Anytime you feel like youre going to pass out like this just take deep breaths, relax, and sit ur ass down on the ground. Also try drinking cold water. And the fact that u didnt eat or drink anything definately contributed to you passing out.